JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still got them I will try to salvage them sometime

I messed up an AR-10 receiver. I saved all the chips and fillings from trying to mill out the trigger pocket. I found a guy on youtube that shows how to make a backyard smelter using a hair dyer. I melted all the fillings down and poured it back into the trigger pocket. Then remachined the pocket and it came out much better than I would have thought. I have also done the very same thing with the Polymer 80% receivers. Save your fillings!

I thought everyone had an AC tig in their garage(I don't...yet)

how much did that glock cost you to build?

I got the frame off of Calguns.net for $120.00, All the trigger and frame parts from Calguns.net for $100.00 and a complete unfired US manufactured slide from again Calguns,net for $400.00. I am sure that a complete Glock over the counter is cheaper, but "I" made it and there are no numbers. I spent a little more than I should but I also got 4x32rd mags and 5x15 round mags and even the pistol case with the loading tool, cleaning rod, and brush. ALL from Calguns.net.

Nice I think I'm going to get one because I want to get another slide for my glock and have the slide cut with those neat little design lol and I can use the old one and make another gun

There is a guy on Calguns.net that did some measurements and cut the handgrip down to make a G19. It turned out pretty good. But Bolus has said in one of his threads that Polymer is going to produce a G19 frame in the future. I want them to come out with a G21 frame. I have another Polymer80 frame on the way just cause. The same frame can be built into a G22 .40 cal. I might go that way.

There is a guy on Calguns.net that did some measurements and cut the handgrip down to make a G19. It turned out pretty good. But Bolus has said in one of his threads that Polymer is going to produce a G19 frame in the future. I want them to come out with a G21 frame. I have another Polymer80 frame on the way just cause. The same frame can be built into a G22 .40 cal. I might go that way.
THAT'S what I got is glock 22

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads