JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Exactly! The cane I have is the beautiful black Kingsbury listed under Basic Walking Canes.

I read some info on the web, by the way, said that if you say anything about your cane being a weapon cops or others can legally take it away from you or not allow you to enter places. I don't know whether that's true or not. If so, buying something called a tactical or self defense cane, or putting sayings on it that are bad@ss could be problematic.

I read some info on the web, by the way, said that if you say anything about your cane being a weapon cops or others can legally take it away from you or not allow you to enter places. I don't know whether that's true or not. If so, buying something called a tactical or self defense cane, or putting sayings on it that are bad@ss could be problematic.
I could see where that might be true. However, if one says nothing about their cane, then no one is allowed to question you on why you need it, under the rules of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA 1990). Furthermore, the TSA is not allowed to confiscate it from you, and they must allow you passage on all forms of public transportation (buses, trains, aircraft, etc.). One does not need to explain why one needs it - that info is protected under HIPAA.

I could see where that might be true. However, if one says nothing about their cane, then no one is allowed to question you on why you need it, under the rules of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA 1990). Furthermore, the TSA is not allowed to confiscate it from you, and they must allow you passage on all forms of public transportation (buses, trains, aircraft, etc.). One does not need to explain why one needs it - that info is protected under HIPAA.
Right!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads