JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still got them I will try to salvage them sometime

I messed up an AR-10 receiver. I saved all the chips and fillings from trying to mill out the trigger pocket. I found a guy on youtube that shows how to make a backyard smelter using a hair dyer. I melted all the fillings down and poured it back into the trigger pocket. Then remachined the pocket and it came out much better than I would have thought. I have also done the very same thing with the Polymer 80% receivers. Save your fillings!

I thought everyone had an AC tig in their garage(I don't...yet)

how much did that glock cost you to build?

I got the frame off of Calguns.net for $120.00, All the trigger and frame parts from Calguns.net for $100.00 and a complete unfired US manufactured slide from again Calguns,net for $400.00. I am sure that a complete Glock over the counter is cheaper, but "I" made it and there are no numbers. I spent a little more than I should but I also got 4x32rd mags and 5x15 round mags and even the pistol case with the loading tool, cleaning rod, and brush. ALL from Calguns.net.

Nice I think I'm going to get one because I want to get another slide for my glock and have the slide cut with those neat little design lol and I can use the old one and make another gun

There is a guy on Calguns.net that did some measurements and cut the handgrip down to make a G19. It turned out pretty good. But Bolus has said in one of his threads that Polymer is going to produce a G19 frame in the future. I want them to come out with a G21 frame. I have another Polymer80 frame on the way just cause. The same frame can be built into a G22 .40 cal. I might go that way.

There is a guy on Calguns.net that did some measurements and cut the handgrip down to make a G19. It turned out pretty good. But Bolus has said in one of his threads that Polymer is going to produce a G19 frame in the future. I want them to come out with a G21 frame. I have another Polymer80 frame on the way just cause. The same frame can be built into a G22 .40 cal. I might go that way.
THAT'S what I got is glock 22

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top