Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
Due to excessive problems with people cluttering up other peoples classified ads, we've disabled the ability for people other than the owner of the classified ad to post in their thread. If you're interested in the item, would like to ask a question, make a suggestion, etc. please private message the owner of the classified ad.

*UPDATE*

Guys, after consulting with wichaka, we've decided to open it back up again and watch it more closely. It's not fair that all of you lose the privilege of posting in that section because one or two people abused it. If, however, it keeps up like it has been, we're going to restrict it once again.

Reactions
Due to excessive problems with people cluttering up other peoples classified ads, we've disabled the ability for people other than the owner of the classified ad to post in their thread. If you're interested in the item, would like to ask a question, make a suggestion, etc. please private message the owner of the classified ad.
You need to post this in each classified section. I was wondering why I couldn't reply to the thread. It also would be nice if you could edit the header, like if you drop the price or withdraw it, or add something in the thread.

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
You need to post this in each classified section. I was wondering why I couldn't reply to the thread. It also would be nice if you could edit the header, like if you drop the price or withdraw it, or add something in the thread.
It's posted as an announcement in each section of the classifieds. The owner of the classified thread has near full control over their threads in that section, including the ability to edit the header, prefix, original post, and post additional posts to 'bump' the thread :s0155:

:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:I tried to post and thought I got banned!!!:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:
:s0114:

Reactions
Joey, I went to my WTS ad and tried to edit the header as shown in the list of threads. I could only edit the header in the thread itself. I also didn't see where to change the WTS to SOLD. I went to "advanced" after clicking edit and made my changes there. What am I doing wrong?

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
Guys, after consulting with wichaka, we've decided to open it back up again and watch it more closely. It's not fair that all of you lose the privilege of posting in that section because one or two people abused it. If, however, it keeps up like it has been, we're going to restrict it once again.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Idaho Arms and Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    Picked up a Ruger revolver last year from there. Works good. Staff listened to what I was looking for and showed alternatives, but didn't try to...
    • Zathras
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    I enjoy this local indoor range, they have lots of fun guns to rent and try out. They also have a gun store if you want to purchase something.
    • wa2020
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online