JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Due to excessive problems with people cluttering up other peoples classified ads, we've disabled the ability for people other than the owner of the classified ad to post in their thread. If you're interested in the item, would like to ask a question, make a suggestion, etc. please private message the owner of the classified ad.

*UPDATE*

Guys, after consulting with wichaka, we've decided to open it back up again and watch it more closely. It's not fair that all of you lose the privilege of posting in that section because one or two people abused it. If, however, it keeps up like it has been, we're going to restrict it once again.

Due to excessive problems with people cluttering up other peoples classified ads, we've disabled the ability for people other than the owner of the classified ad to post in their thread. If you're interested in the item, would like to ask a question, make a suggestion, etc. please private message the owner of the classified ad.
You need to post this in each classified section. I was wondering why I couldn't reply to the thread. It also would be nice if you could edit the header, like if you drop the price or withdraw it, or add something in the thread.

You need to post this in each classified section. I was wondering why I couldn't reply to the thread. It also would be nice if you could edit the header, like if you drop the price or withdraw it, or add something in the thread.

It's posted as an announcement in each section of the classifieds. The owner of the classified thread has near full control over their threads in that section, including the ability to edit the header, prefix, original post, and post additional posts to 'bump' the thread :s0155:

:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:I tried to post and thought I got banned!!!:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:

:s0114:

Joey, I went to my WTS ad and tried to edit the header as shown in the list of threads. I could only edit the header in the thread itself. I also didn't see where to change the WTS to SOLD. I went to "advanced" after clicking edit and made my changes there. What am I doing wrong?

Guys, after consulting with wichaka, we've decided to open it back up again and watch it more closely. It's not fair that all of you lose the privilege of posting in that section because one or two people abused it. If, however, it keeps up like it has been, we're going to restrict it once again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top