JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure he'll get it sorted out, and you probably have some HP on the table after your bigger headers, and new tune @ SL. Let me know when you head down; my office is by the shop. I'll swing by and say hi.

I let you know when I go down. It won't be for at least a couple months,I just got back up here fishing and I have about 6 million pounds of cod I need to catch.

Did someone say pasta rocket? This one isn't all that fast, but it sure is fun to drive, and makes great noises [car, not dog] :)

upload_2015-2-19_12-11-4.png

I've been as fast as 125 in a four wheeled vehicle and 187 on a 2 wheeled vehicle. I was terrified at 187 on the bike. I can't think past 200mph. Then again, give me a few more decades and I'll likely lose the concern and just say F it.

Very nice. That is a beauty :)

Ich bevorzuge die Stuttgart super Käfer
<broken link removed>

Turbo Super Beetle! My favorite rally car!

I love the turbo 911's. They are an absolute blast to drive. I grenaded second gear in my buddy's 2002 Turbo in LA [not abusing, either!] He still reminds me of it to this day :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top