JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With a bigger cam, air intake and tune my Vette is always trying to kill me! Mine is a 2000 and has no stability control. And I have a hard time controlling myself. So I predict a crash in my future. :s0114:

You be careful in that thing. I know it must be brutal.

Now what is this about dogs? That's not my dog. That's my wife! :s0012:

Just Kidding. :s0140:

You have a beautiful Dog.
My dogs mother was all black. He just got the black face. He's a lunker. Got that from his dad. Must be 120 pounds or so now. He just turned three.

Last Edited:
You have a beautiful dog also,I think I chatted with you about breeding,I was looking for a stud,was it you? If it was you is your dog neutered or you had a no breed clause? If not are you interested in studding him out? If you are my dog won't be back in heat till this summer. I only want her to have one litter so I can get a future pup.

Oh sorry I didn't see this was the small peen thread,haha

So the mouse is driving his vette thru the forest,sees the elephant stuck in the quick sand. Throws a rope over and pulls the elephant out. Elephant tells the mouse he is forever in his dept,thank you blah blah
The next day the elephant is walking along and ear the mouse.Looks down and the mouse is in this little crack and can't get a hold of anything to climb out.
Well the elephant drops his trunk down but just can't let the mouse near it.Pulls it p and drops his weaner.
Mouse climbs out and all is well in the world

Moral is if you have a big Dick you don't need a corvette

Whats the difference between corvettes and cactus?
Cactus have the pricks on the outside

Carry on:cool:

I must be tiny then. Ha ha

image-3.jpg

I also realized who hates Vettes the most,women and gays! I'm sure that's what your BF tells you about Vettes.

Oh sorry I didn't see this was the small peen thread,haha

So the mouse is driving his vette thru the forest,sees the elephant stuck in the quick sand. Throws a rope over and pulls the elephant out. Elephant tells the mouse he is forever in his dept,thank you blah blah
The next day the elephant is walking along and ear the mouse.Looks down and the mouse is in this little crack and can't get a hold of anything to climb out.
Well the elephant drops his trunk down but just can't let the mouse near it.Pulls it p and drops his weaner.
Mouse climbs out and all is well in the world

Moral is if you have a big Dick you don't need a corvette

Whats the difference between corvettes and cactus?
Cactus have the pricks on the outside

Carry on:cool:

I love Corvettes. The ZR1 is the best (pound for pound and dollar for dollar) supercar on the planet. It eats pasta rockets for lunch. For $150 grand, there is nothing that can touch it. Yes, there are faster cars, but not for that amount of cheese.

I love Corvettes. The ZR1 is the best (pound for pound and dollar for dollar) supercar on the planet. It eats pasta rockets for lunch. For $150 grand, there is nothing that can touch it. Yes, there are faster cars, but not for that amount of cheese.
Straight line or track? I know of a few cars that will spank the Zr1 on a road course, but at the risk of being pummeled by the Vette fans, I will refrain :)

I must be tiny then. Ha ha

View attachment 212043

I also realized who hates Vettes the most,women and gays! I'm sure that's what your BF tells you about Vettes.
Cute,that's all I would expect from a vette owner is to call someone who didn't like them a f.a.g. Lucky I'm not easily offended
Since we're name calling,how did a vag like you get a nice vette like the yellow one? And that color isn't gay,hahaha

Cute,that's all I would expect from a vette owner is to call someone who didn't like them a f.a.g. Lucky I'm not easily offended. Since we're name calling,how did a vag like you get a nice vette like the yellow one? And that color isn't gay,hahaha
He probably worked his bubblegum off like most of us. I don't prefer Vettes, but lots of guys do and I doubt it has anything to do with a sex organ but rather the feeling they get when taking it for a spin, or detailing it up all nice on the weekend.

How about you post a pic of your fun rig? :D

Cute,that's all I would expect from a vette owner is to call someone who didn't like them a f.a.g. Lucky I'm not easily offended
Since we're name calling,how did a vag like you get a nice vette like the yellow one? And that color isn't gay,hahaha

I guess I wrote that wrong,I didn't mean to offend you,I was trying to be funny. How'd I get a older Vette,I'm a Licensed captain and I run large fishing vessels in the Bering Sea,I work about 8 months a year out here.
The yellow one was a gift I bought my wife for Valentines years ago.

What all did you have done to get 566 to the wheels? Did you take it to Tom to get the work done? If so you took it to the best guy to work on Vettes,he's done work on mine,great guy.

I would not let anyone but Tommi work on my car; he's the best around! He had the twin to my Z06, and we did a photoshoot with 2 bikini models one time. It was fun :D

Headers, big cam, awesome tune - this one says 555, but I think i did something else to it after:

upload_2015-2-19_11-27-32.png

I would not let anyone but Tommi work on my car; he's the best around! He had the twin to my Z06, and we did a photoshoot with 2 bikini models one time. It was fun :D

Headers, big cam, awesome tune - this one says 555, but I think i did something else to it after:

View attachment 212110

I need to get back down to Toms,I took my car to another guy in Vegas that was supposed to be the Kenne Bell guru on Corvettes and he put in a bigger cam than what Tom put in it and retuned it,he got me close to 600rwhp but killed my mileage,Tom told me he knows what he did and can fix it,plus it was tuned in Vegas at 4600 asl,and since then I put on bigger headers. In short I need Tom to clean my tune up.

I need to get back down to Toms,I took my car to another guy in Vegas that was supposed to be the Kenne Bell guru on Corvettes and he put in a bigger cam than what Tom put in it and retuned it,he got me close to 600rwhp but killed my mileage,Tom told me he knows what he did and can fix it,plus it was tuned in Vegas at 4600 asl,and since then I put on bigger headers. In short I need Tom to clean my tune up.

I'm sure he'll get it sorted out, and you probably have some HP on the table after your bigger headers, and new tune @ SL. Let me know when you head down; my office is by the shop. I'll swing by and say hi.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top