JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In most cases people who swap within 3 years are still financing. If your doing it that way odds are your carrying negative equity over or tossing out a decent down payment each time. If your financing your still "renting" the car in a way because you don't own it. If you have the cash to throw down on a new car every few years its still a better move to lease or maybe finance depending on rates, tying up 20k+ in a depreciating product could cast you more than what you can do with that same 20k in a money market. I don't believe it works for everyone but it can be a safe way to buy if the driver understands what they are doing and does it as its set up.

I believe most millionaires drive an auto around eight+ years old.
The owner of Ikea drives a thirty plus year old Volvo. I don't know if he got it new or not. It's not a rare, fancy one either.

In 1997 my elderly Japanese neighbor spent over $52,000.00 on a brand new 97 Acura RL 3.5 Gold Edition car.
Always garaged and dealer maintained.
When they took her license away five years ago because of her bad eyesight, I asked her son if she was interested in selling it.
He sold it to me with one condition, that I keep a car parked in her carport, so it would look like someone was home and deter any thieves.
I bought the Acura, in perfect condition, including a transferable extended warranty, with only 14,000 old lady miles on it for $10,000.00 cash.
It's the nicest car I have ever owned, and my wife drives it to work, which is only two miles away.
I have a long narrow driveway, and having the extra parking next door has been an extra plus. No more car shuffling.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top