JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives. Some doctor on tv this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and not finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Evan Williams, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pock of Prungles, the mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now. Plaese sned dhis on to dem yu feel ar in ned ov iennr peesss. An telum,u luvum!!!

The Wife was all bent out of shape at me today so I took her out target shooting. It is amazing how shooting stuff makes everything better. As good a shot she is I figure if she was mad enough to shoot me, she would definitely put me out of my misery!!!
Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads