JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes it makes things exciting mine is adjustable from scary light to oh Jesus it went off and I touched the side of the trigger lol!
Same with mine....I always double check the set screw before a shooting session or hunting ...I've found it set way too light once...never again...thank you very much...:D

Please note that I am not saying that set triggers are unsafe...Just gotta know 'em..and understand how they work.
Andy

Since our esteemed Moderator has graciously given a twinkling green light for a mild diversion in this thread...

Here's Mannlicher-Schoenauer's version of same. @Andy54Hawken would know right where to look for the set adjustment. ;)

1687311894309.png

You have to love that butter knife bolt handle !
View attachment 1440931View attachment 1440933
"Spatulated" bolt handle. A useful word I learned while researching a Jeffery-built gun complete with full stock, and produced two years BEFORE the Mannlicher firm ever cranked out a sporting rifle.

Feel free to use it. It (briefly) establishes the illusion that one is quite knowledgeable. Kinda like the idiots who persist in correcting anyone who uses "clip"/"magazine" interchangeably (as multiple manufacturers have done for decades).

A fleetingly warm, pleasant sensation like pissing one's pants. :cool:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top