JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes it makes things exciting mine is adjustable from scary light to oh Jesus it went off and I touched the side of the trigger lol!
Same with mine....I always double check the set screw before a shooting session or hunting ...I've found it set way too light once...never again...thank you very much...:D

Please note that I am not saying that set triggers are unsafe...Just gotta know 'em..and understand how they work.
Andy

Since our esteemed Moderator has graciously given a twinkling green light for a mild diversion in this thread...

Here's Mannlicher-Schoenauer's version of same. @Andy54Hawken would know right where to look for the set adjustment. ;)

1687311894309.png

You have to love that butter knife bolt handle !
View attachment 1440931View attachment 1440933
"Spatulated" bolt handle. A useful word I learned while researching a Jeffery-built gun complete with full stock, and produced two years BEFORE the Mannlicher firm ever cranked out a sporting rifle.

Feel free to use it. It (briefly) establishes the illusion that one is quite knowledgeable. Kinda like the idiots who persist in correcting anyone who uses "clip"/"magazine" interchangeably (as multiple manufacturers have done for decades).

A fleetingly warm, pleasant sensation like pissing one's pants. :cool:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews