JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've searched for a few hours and have come up with nothing. If anyone could help ID this knife, I'd appreciate it. Best I can tell it has a fuller groove, possibly an S shaped guard, finger reliefs and a separate extended round pommel. I'm not sure of the length..maybe 7-10" blade? And also not sure if it's green, beige or yellow. This is the best pic of it. I had to crop the end of it because it had elk remains from processing..and not sure if that would be allowed here.

Thanks all.

knife1.jpg

Hard to tell without the full blade profile, but the butt and grip looks like some brand of diving knife. That flat smooth butt style being used for underwater signalling. Aka, a tank tapper.

That looks very similar. I'm looking at it again with the thought that what I thought was a dirty, stained yellow handle may actually be a cammo pattern like the knife on ebay. You seeing that too?

I don't know anything about that guy, but reading some of the comments on what viewers take away was from the photos made me think I sure hope I'm never a person of interest because our family photo album is much less benign and nearly everything they were saying to infer guilt on him would just as easily apply to ME!

- Seems comfortable around death and blood
- Good with a knife
- Seems to enjoy hunting
- Happily butchering an animal together with his mother.. the whole family seems creepy

I mean... hunting has always been a family event and it's always enjoyable. The camp rule is that everyone helps out in whatever way they can... even the youngins. Maybe holding the hind legs open while gutting or steadying a hung carcass from spinning on the rope while cleaning and trimming up a fresh kill.

Full processing, the men are cutting, the women wrapping, the older kids taking notes and labelling and the little ones keeping the wrappers supplied with cut freezer paper and tape strips.

That hardly makes a family the mansons and it certainly doesn't translate into any desire to hunt or butcher people!!

Not defending the guy either. Just sayin... it makes you stop and think how any average sportsman might be viewed in a context like that.

Lol..nothing wrong with hunting. No, its the sum of all the circumstances with the guy. Will be intetesting to see what happens with it. Im with you though, alot of talking heads are saying weirdos have "Ka-bars"..which is dumb. Hell I have a ka-bar, guess im weird!

Lol..nothing wrong with hunting. No, its the sum of all the circumstances with the guy. Will be intetesting to see what happens with it. Im with you though, alot of talking heads are saying weirdos have "Ka-bars"..which is dumb. Hell I have a ka-bar, guess im weird!
Well... to be fair... I dunno if you would be my first choice example in an argument to dispell that mistaken belief.

Just sayin.....

(Couldn't help it. You walked into that one, Brother!)
:s0140: :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads