JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everybody, I am new to the Forum and really appreciate all the info from all the threads. I hope somebody will be able to point me to a dealer or pawn shop that would be willing to mail some firearms for me.
I have a few WW II era firearms posted on Gun Broker, and while it is legal for me to mail them with UPS to a FFL or C&R holder, most people's dealers will not accept a firearm from a private seller.
Any and all help is appreciated !

We provide the cheapest transfers in the NW and have for years. We have always charged $20 which includes the OSP background check for incoming transfers. We do not care if it is a long gun, hand gun, or a receiver. Each one costs $10 and the phone call costs $10 so there is your $20. The shop is A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton, 9555 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy and our number is 503-277-2274. Due to the large volume of transfers that we do, we must have your info before the gun arrives so we know who to call! If you need them shipped out, we will do that to with the same price per gun, plus the actual cost of shipping. If the insurance needed is $500+, then there is an extra $10 charge since we have to go stand in line at the post office for you. The charge covers the cost of our employees time, and gas.

I have a private guy who has his FFL and he does the $10 trasnfer fee and $10 background and he is in the aloha/hillsboro area.... close to the movie theater on TV hwy. I done business with a cut above pawn shop in beaverton and the lady with the short hair........ older looking......... she was very rude to me and as for the rest i don't know but i would think twice before i go to them. I will never do business with them but that is just me. If you want my FFL's info let me know via PM and i will give u his info. I dont make anything by telling u about my dude so ......... i trust my FFL guy..... tx.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top