Need an approximate S&W 686 value

OP
PhysicsGuy
Reactions
Okay thanks, I need to go back and check the dash number on the one I found (if it has one), but the one I found was right around there, so it seemed like a good deal. I would put it at 95%, but I didnt check the bore yet.

Reactions
Again, as you are not a dealer and most shops will offer a 15 to 30 day warranty, you may need to accept less. I bought an older 686 Six shot from a dealer for $325 a few years ago.....
I know the The gunbroker and NWA have a no return, no refund on used firearms, they are 'as is'. You walk out the door, it's yours. If you buy a "new" fire arm it may be different.

Reactions
Unless things have changed, even Gunbroker offers a 10 day inspection period. However, if you find something wrong, they will only give you credit for another gun, or at their option they will repair the gun.....

Most private gun buys are "as is" There are some exceptions-for example on the Luger forum most sellers (especially the moderators) will in fact give your money back if you find something really at fault with the gun and often the return shipping (but not the original shipping) is refunded....

I know the The gunbroker and NWA have a no return, no refund on used firearms, they are 'as is'. You walk out the door, it's yours. If you buy a "new" fire arm it may be different.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom