JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$450 or more. Pre lock Smiths are getting harder to find all the time. Add to find one in 98% or better, even harder. I paid $400 for nib dash 4, but it had corrosion on it that needed to be polished out.
68631.jpg

Okay thanks, I need to go back and check the dash number on the one I found (if it has one), but the one I found was right around there, so it seemed like a good deal. I would put it at 95%, but I didnt check the bore yet.

Again, as you are not a dealer and most shops will offer a 15 to 30 day warranty, you may need to accept less. I bought an older 686 Six shot from a dealer for $325 a few years ago.....

Oh I am not trying to sell a 686, I found one and I was trying to figure out if it was a good deal.

Again, as you are not a dealer and most shops will offer a 15 to 30 day warranty, you may need to accept less. I bought an older 686 Six shot from a dealer for $325 a few years ago.....

I know the The gunbroker and NWA have a no return, no refund on used firearms, they are 'as is'. You walk out the door, it's yours. If you buy a "new" fire arm it may be different.

Unless things have changed, even Gunbroker offers a 10 day inspection period. However, if you find something wrong, they will only give you credit for another gun, or at their option they will repair the gun.....

Most private gun buys are "as is" There are some exceptions-for example on the Luger forum most sellers (especially the moderators) will in fact give your money back if you find something really at fault with the gun and often the return shipping (but not the original shipping) is refunded....

I know the The gunbroker and NWA have a no return, no refund on used firearms, they are 'as is'. You walk out the door, it's yours. If you buy a "new" fire arm it may be different.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top