JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,
I have a nice V Seven barrel and upper that I had put together but I'm a paraplegic and don't have the upper body to do the job correctly. Is there anyone here that could save me? I have $20.00 bucks and a new friendship to give in return. You would have to bring a torque wrench and I have a vice on a bench. I could bring my upper to you if you have a workshop or garage that is wheelchair accessible. Thanks in advance. NWFA has the best folks around.
Thanks

Johnny

Hey Johnny,

Is it a standard GI barrel nut that an USGI armorer's tool can turn or is it proprietary? If so do you have the proprietary tool to fit it? A vice-block to hold the upper will also be required, do you have that already? If not, will it fit in a standard vice-block?

I have a standard armorer's tool, a torque wrench, and standard vice-block that I could bring over and help you out with. Need more info.... ;)

Hey Johnny,

Is it a standard GI barrel nut that an USGI armorer's tool can turn or is it proprietary? If so do you have the proprietary tool to fit it? A vice-block to hold the upper will also be required, do you have that already? If not, will it fit in a standard vice-block?

I have a standard armorer's tool, a torque wrench, and standard vice-block that I could bring over and help you out with. Need more info.... ;)

I have the proprietary tool that came with the titanium barrel nut. I have a vice but I need to find the block parts to mount the upper receiver into the vice.

If all else fails, use one of these. Reef it until the barrel nut sings.

upload_2018-11-7_21-39-39.png

:eek::eek::D:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top