JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After spending hours looking at news, and arguing with people this morning, its time for me to cut it off and get to work on some frames and listen to some of my favorite podcasts and look forward to picking up my son from the bus this afternoon and spending a great night with him!

I hope everyone can take a moment to take their minds off all of the tragedy and bs today and look forward to whatever it is they love. God bless you and yours!

1510194481645.jpg to IMG_20180225_120027_959.jpg IMG_20180214_154500_218.jpg IMG_20180224_180122_091.jpg

Well I had forgot about it till you brought it up again:p.

My kid is out of town till late Saturday - my wife and I have chores and errands planned.

Yea, we live on the edge or something:rolleyes:.

After spending hours looking at news, and arguing with people this morning, its time for me to cut it off and get to work on some frames and listen to some of my favorite podcasts and look forward to picking up my son from the bus this afternoon and spending a great night with him!

I hope everyone can take a moment to take their minds off all of the tragedy and bs today and look forward to whatever it is they love. God bless you and yours!

View attachment 461128to View attachment 461129 View attachment 461130 View attachment 461132

That blue frame is really close to the color of my g17. Mine has little more gunmetal grey but it close. I love it with a black slide:cool:

I miss the days when gun forums were about gun enthusiasts talking gun stuff without politics and the actions of evil people. I hope someday we will get back there.

I'm about to go off grid, and completely unplug, this is really getting on my last nerve and stretching it to the breaking point! Life was never this crazy in my parents and grand parents day! If you don't see me here for a while, you'll know why! :(:(:(

I took the wife out for a nice dinner this evening, just the two of us, and were getting a hotel and hanging out for a few days and decompressing! No phones, no T.V. nothing but movies and good old fashioned person to person time! I sent both boys a e mail though, let them know were fine, not to worry and do what they gotta do and come home when its time, and come home alive and in one piece!

In the immortal words of Spickolie, Later Dudes! :D

TBH, I wish I could do the same. I'm worn out. Of POS murders. Of life in general. I have enough stress ATM.

I think I'll do my darnedest to be gone a little more than usual this weekend.

I'm about to go off grid, and completely unplug, this is really getting on my last nerve and stretching it to the breaking point! Life was never this crazy in my parents and grand parents day! If you don't see me here for a while, you'll know why! :(:(:(

Just got back from 6 months of f*** it, nothing changed but it was sure nice not thinking about it. I didn't even know about the FL murders until weeks after the fact, didn't know who Hogg was until just a couple weeks ago. I just might have to tune out again very soon

Just got back from 6 months of f*** it, nothing changed but it was sure nice not thinking about it. I didn't even know about the FL murders until weeks after the fact, didn't know who Hogg was until just a couple weeks ago. I just might have to tune out again very soon

I hope not brother. I noticed it last time, and I look forward to your posts. :)

Now this is a thread I can get behind.

I deleted all my news apps off of my phone and tablet months ago, once we had our little boy.

I learned about the shooting here. Read a little about it online, however without all those apps, that was about it.

Once little guy got hungry I put everything down and once he took his nap, I vacuumed the house.

Other than this site and maybe one other, I've been limiting my internet exposure. It's been really great actually.

Don't watch the news. Don't even have cable.
Or a tv.
It's not news. It's carefully presented bias and misinformation
to attract those who believe everything they see and hear.
I am fairly sure I am suppose to use the word "bubblegum" in
here somewhere but I have no idea what that means.
I am just not "with it" as people would say.........:(

I am fairly sure I am suppose to use the word "bubblegum" in
here somewhere but I have no idea what that means.
I am just not "with it" as people would say.........:(
It is this forums way of censoring your speech..
Try typing a word they find unacceptable,
And they replace it with "bubblegum"

Most of the words replaced by "bubblegum" don't belong in a family friendly website. I'm OK with it. IMO it's not censorship since you can figure out what a person is saying by context - example "Bubblegum all you bubblegummers and your bubblegumming bubblegums, too!"

You don't need the exact words to get what I'm saying. Removing the sentence or post OTOH is censorship.

cen·sor
ˈsensər/
noun
  1. 1.
    an official who examines material that is about to be released, such as books, movies, news, and art, and suppresses any parts that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

Personally not ready for a break yet. My time will come but not there. Too much going on that threatens our liberties and Republic and I couldn't relax thinking about it. You all get some R&R and when you come back I'll catch you up a bit if you need it.

In the mean time bubblegum all the gun grabbing bubblegummers who dance on the graves of the innocent while hoping another evil mass murdering bubblegummer will get on the loose again.

cen·sor
ˈsensər/
noun
  1. 1.
    an official who examines material that is about to be released, such as books, movies, news, and art, and suppresses any parts that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

Damn, that's pretty good! You should print that out and stick it to the fridge with a magnet!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews