JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of the words replaced by "bubblegum" don't belong in a family friendly website. I'm OK with it. IMO it's not censorship since you can figure out what a person is saying by context - example "Bubblegum all you bubblegummers and your bubblegumming bubblegums, too!"

You don't need the exact words to get what I'm saying. Removing the sentence or post OTOH is censorship.

This^^^^

There is plenty worse stuff to get your undies in a bunch about, why sweat they small stuff?

I found that having some real family priorities really sets reality. I noticed being unplugged most of this week how much I missed and how low my BP was.

We are the majority, but the media is stating we are the minority.
All these shootings are the direct result of the media making shooting a way to get your 15 minutes of fame.
I am disgusted at what I am seeing lately and its not good. We are l.literally tearing the fabric of this nation apart.
Some may be deep state perpetrated, but the reaction is all us.

Well I had forgot about it till you brought it up again:p.

My kid is out of town till late Saturday - my wife and I have chores and errands planned.

Yea, we live on the edge or something:rolleyes:.

:) With my Wife working 6 day weeks for a while and going back to school 1 night a week we enjoyed going out for a breakfast in the middle of the day yesterday. A place not known for great food but cheap and plenty of it, certainly worth eating. It was fun. She asked me as we were leaving when did we get so old that this is a "date out". I laughed and said I do not miss the wild times out at bars at all as we came home and walked the Dogs. Living on the edge is over rated :) I sometimes look back at fun memories of younger days but am enjoying getting old and slow a LOT.

Time for a story, a true one about an older brother. Bob volunteered for the Marines back in the 60s when Vietnam was at a violent stage in the war. He told me after so long of fighting he remembered being in his hole as artillery was pounding away and the stress just put him to sleep. He got to the point that his body shut down on its own.

FIL was on the Nevada in WWII as the Japs were making kamakazi attacks and Ed was strapped into his 20 mm firing until he passed out from stress.

The constant drone of the fight for our gun rights is like a war, it's good to take leave to see what you are fighting for but the war goes on. That's life.

I will continue to remind group think democrats that they keep voting for lying, cheating, stealing, election rigging scum of the earth that care more about tranny's and illegal aliens etc etc then they do Americans, and will continue just as long as they keep voting the democrats that can only agree on one platform they want our guns so they can get back to rigging elections and selling out our country ........you poor fools youve been indoctrinated and arent aware
they clearly want to destroy the country so they can rebuild it to their utopia ideology which is only accepted by the weak minded democrats

CarryOn :cool:

I am over it, I just don't think you have to step on one right to protect another.
Everyone here hates it when dems say
" Think of the children" , but the mods here edit speech under the same guise

I don't edit anything, unless it breaks forum rules. And as a privately owned website, we have rules.

It does say in the intro and rules that this is a family friendly place and swear words being restricted seems reasonable to me.

I'm not gonna worry about the fact I can't curse someone or something out.

If your creative enough you can get your point across without breaking the forum rules.

It does say in the intro and rules that this is a family friendly place and swear words being restricted seems reasonable to me.

If your creative enough you can get your point across without breaking the forum rules.

Bubblegum yeah!

I completely agree, and I've never had that problem, so it doesn't bother me.
I just find it ironic that a site that is all about
"Protecting your 2nd amendment"
Is willing to sh!te all over the first..

And I know it's a private forum, so
"Free speech doesn't exist here"

Noooow behave and be nice, a lot of these guys are from Portland and would love a facial like this.:s0140: Be wonderful to folks:D
On a serious note though, I browse some of the neonazi forums to see what the actual Nazis are up too. They have a fascination with the fact that some ultra orthodox Jews bite off the foreskin. I think some mothers eat it too? I am positive they are going to have a field day with the Jew-Hollywood-foreskin connection.

I completely agree, and I've never had that problem, so it doesn't bother me.
I just find it ironic that a site that is all about
"Protecting your 2nd amendment"
Is willing to sh!te all over the first..

And I know it's a private forum, so
"Free speech doesn't exist here"

<Sigh>
You "know it's a private forum" yet they "sh!te all over the first?" I would hope you are kidding? Sad part is so many really think this is true so I'm never sure. It's kind of scary how many have no understanding of what the amendments really mean.

On a serious note though, I browse some of the neonazi forums to see what the actual Nazis are up too. They have a fascination with the fact that some ultra orthodox Jews bite off the foreskin. I think some mothers eat it too? I am positive they are going to have a field day with the Jew-Hollywood-foreskin connection.

I just like to throw in a tid bit so folks see what everyone fights for. You take a break and read where each side stands and refresh your own values. A pot shot at the Portland boys is fun too, we need fun when we take a break.:D

I prescribe some life stress removing activities such as hitting the range. Riding a bike. A beach trip. Fishing. Pushing shopping carts around at 2am with some friends without a care/worry in the world.

All these things do some wonders!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads