JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a couple, but for some reason the light output doesn't work very well for me. It doesn't light up the area surrounding the hot spot very well for me. I tend to lean toward a plain old LED with a very bright hot spot and good peripheral coverage, and a plain on/off switch, as the multi-mode lights are always going on in the wrong mode. Nothing like trying to get your mail out of a dark mailbox at night and your EDC light goes spasmodic on you with that flashing thing some lights have.

I think it is how my eyes work more than how the flashlight works. I just got my two out (one needed a battery) and wandered around my darkened basement trying them out against my EDC light. Somehow the Nebo output (light color? lense shape?) just doesn't work for me. It is my own problem - not the light. I'm glad you like yours.

I've got a couple, but for some reason the light output doesn't work very well for me. It doesn't light up the area surrounding the hot spot very well for me. I tend to lean toward a plain old LED with a very bright hot spot and good peripheral coverage, and a plain on/off switch, as the multi-mode lights are always going on in the wrong mode. Nothing like trying to get your mail out of a dark mailbox at night and your EDC light goes spasmodic on you with that flashing thing some lights have.

That strobe function has the potential to cause seizures in some people... ;)

I just received a NEBO pal+ as a gift. The 400 lumen rating is IMO LOW! This thing is brighter than several Streamlights I have rated at 500-600. The knife blade is chintzy as hell, the built in 2200mha battery pack is barely usable by today's standards.

But the light is bright. I own 16 different lights from Surefire, Streamlight and Fenix. I'd say this thing is pushing 600 at least.

That strobe function has the potential to cause seizures in some people... ;)
Does a conniption fit count as a seizure? When mine would start in strobe mode when I was trying to find the right key it would really set me off. WTF I never even touched the mode button!

Now I have a little Streamlight Microstream for that sort of thing. It has one mode: Low. :) (They actually have a lot of throw for such a tiny light. And great color.)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top