JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Prominent Rifle Manufacturer John Noveske Killed In Mysterious Car Crash Days After Posting Psych Drug Link To School Shooters - :

Anyone else hear more about this. I have just started reading a few things out there and thought it was a wierd connection. I think I may start making my tinfoil hat now.

Aaron Swartz, a prominent American blogger and computer prodigy, who spoke against US President Barack Obama's "kill list" and cyber attacks against Iran, has been found dead in New York. Bullet wound

Keith Ratliff, the creator of a super-popular YouTube channel featuring videos of exotic weapons, was also recently found dead. Bullet wound and his ar 15 still in the passenger seat of his vehicle.

John Noveske was killed in a mysterious car crash just a few days ago, on January 4, 2013. Just a short time after listing a connection of almost every school shooting with antidepressants prescribed to all the shooters.

Anyone have ideas on who might be next? NDAA seems to now give the power to allow it.

No they dont. However, giving it a name, implying the need for safety, haveing a label that shows the people they are doing something for the greater good of us all help them get away with it better.

ilhat.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads