JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
0% Receivers For Sale!
(Not really. This is a joke.)

Al_bar_stock.jpg

Given the political climate and the likelihood that 80% lowers will soon be banned (not really) for being scary, I have for sale 0% receivers (actually, given that mining the ore, refining it, and extruding it into bar stock has already been done, they would be more like 50% receivers). In any case, they are and will continue to be 100% LEGAL for law-abiding citizens, without felony conviction or other prohibiting circumstance, to own and do with what they please. Sized 2" x 6" x 10" they are large enough for almost any ;) DIY "project". A steal at only $1,000,000 each! Indenture your children for one and protect their future!

(This is completely a joke. Please don't ask to buy one.)

Not a complete joke when you have a very simple cnc. With the servo systems and programming become much more affordable, it's only a matter of time. Look at 3D printing, NASA prices 5 years ago, now you can have amazon deliver one to your door tomorrow.
IMG_0954.PNG

0% Receivers For Sale!
(Not really. This is a joke.)

View attachment 341712

Given the political climate and the likelihood that 80% lowers will soon be banned (not really) for being scary, I have for sale 0% receivers (actually, given that mining the ore, refining it, and extruding it into bar stock has already been done, they would be more like 50% receivers). In any case, they are and will continue to be 100% LEGAL for law-abiding citizens, without felony conviction or other prohibiting circumstance, to own and do with what they please. Sized 2" x 6" x 10" they are large enough for almost any ;) DIY "project". A steal at only $1,000,000 each! Indenture your children for one and protect their future!

(This is completely a joke. Please don't ask to buy one.)

Not a joke, for sale here:
80% Arms:0% Billet AR-15 Lower Receiver

Yes if I had a drill Press, mine would be all done. They were all cheap when I bought them..
How do they know that criminals are buying and using these parts? Did they actually arrest someone with them? I would have thought that would have been news.
My Plastic ones come with their own plastic jig and steel bits, set up would take time but the drilling would go okay I think. We don't know how experienced this ATF person is, but I bet he knows and can do a lot. The ATF tries to hire experienced people to enforce their rules.

I tried my first one with a drill press and single axis vise and it didn't work very well. So I bought a cheapo x/y axis vise from Harbor Freight and finished two lowers with it. Probably could have used a better vise cuz there was some slop in it but I didn't want to spend $200 to finish two $50 polymer 80% lowers. And I won't ever be using it again. I do enjoy shooting the AR pistol I made tho.

Last Edited:
Okay, dumb questions maybe, is this article referring to 80% lowers that you have to grind out the metal where the trigger assembly and stuff goes? If that's the case the article should explain that. And is it true that on a lower like this there is no serial # on it? If there is no serial # on that lower wouldn't that mean that can't ever legally sell it to anyone?

We're in the misinformation age!

We went thru a bunch of opinions and research here on this when I built an AR for my daughter out of a Polymer80 polymer lower and then sent it to my daughter in Arkansas. They do not come with a serial number from the manufacturer because by ATF rules they are not legal firearms until completed. Even then they are not required to be serialized, and there is absolutely no requirement to put a serial # on it when you sell it. Because? As a minor builder you are NOT a manufacturer of firearms under the ATF rules.

The only reasons I serialized the one I sent to my daughter were because it was crossing state lines, and to make it so her FFL could record it on his form.

Last Edited:
If 80% lowers scare people, why wouldn't owning a mill, lathe or drill press? Or just blocks of metal, which are so-called "0% receivers"? Heck, if some uneducated dudes in Pakistan can make clones of AKs, Makarovs, and Hi-Powers out of scrap metal with just a hammer, drill and a file, maybe we should outlaw being scared? Some people's irrational fear of mere possibilities could be re-defined as "terrorism", never mind that claiming someone else is "making" you feel a given way would necessitate the existence of telepathy.

Hence all the hyperbole regarding 3d printers making working firearms.

Both stealing a firearm and defacing its serial number are felonies.

Doesn't that also include selling the rifle you built up from an 80% lower? I though I'd seen posts to that effect here at NWFA in the past. Transfers to close/blood relatives excluded.

In keeping with consistency of thought and purpose, I am going to have to finally invest in some 80% lowers and jigs (.223 and .308) this year. I have put it off because it wasn't high on my list, but knowing this is on the minds of Dems and anti-gun activists, I know eventually they will regain some kind of control in DC and push for this. Honestly I was going to wait a while on this, but hopefully everyone out there understands that NOW is the time to stock up on the things you want - guns, ammo, jigs, etc., BEFORE they get control again and may possibly try to push a ban. Do it while you can, while it's cheap and while it's available.

Years ago, I thought AR's were interesting, but didn't feel the need or much desire to own one. Then Sandy Hook happened, and that damn finger-wagging lecturer in chief, flanked by his entire party of freedom-hating dipwads told me and everyone else we shouldn't own them. Well, that's really a bad thing from a psychological perspective, cause as we all know, when you tell someone they can't own something, they want it, tell someone they can't do something, they're going to do it. So I got my first AR, and was hooked.

The more the MSM and the politicians and anti-gun shills push this attempted ban on 80% lowers, etc., I will acquire them, and not just AR's, I'll probably add the 80% Glocks, 1911's, Sig's - heck, I hear they even have an 80% 10/22.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if they want to push more people to buy/own/build more guns, this is exactly how they're going to do it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some 5D Tactical jigs I need to look at again :rolleyes:

Remember folks - you will likely never have a better time to acquire firearms, ammo, etc. for better prices and availability than you will right now, and for the next 2-4 years. Consider yourselves warned. Cause when (not if) the Dems strike back, they are going to be coming for blood and revenge, and we'll (gun owners) be directly in their sights.

Doesn't that also include selling the rifle you built up from an 80% lower? I though I'd seen posts to that effect here at NWFA in the past. Transfers to close/blood relatives excluded.

No. You are free to do with that rifle whatever you want after it is completed. It is NOT a crime, felony, misdemeanor, violation, etc. Per the ATF's own info!

We went thru a bunch of opinions and research here on this when I built an AR for my daughter out of a Polymer80 polymer lower and then sent it to my daughter in Arkansas. They do not come with a serial number from the manufacturer because by ATF rules they are not legal firearms until completed. Even then they are not required to be serialized, and there is absolutely no requirement to put a serial # on it when you sell it. Because? As a minor builder you are NOT a manufacturer of firearms under the ATF rules.

The only reasons I serialized the one I sent to my daughter were because it was crossing state lines, and to make it so her FFL could record it on his form.

I spent weeks researching this. It's not just something that some guys said on the forum.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top