JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it extremely funny, and a bit sad, that the MSM (saw several stories online and in the news in the last 24 hours on "ghost guns") and politicians are actually taking a run at more gun control, considering the serious azz whooping they all received on Nov 8th. Have they forgotten that they don't hold the White House, The House of Reps or the Senate? WTH??! I saw Sucky Chuckie Schummer on the news saying they were going to push for a ban on "ghost guns", but knew it might be an "uphill battle" o_O Uphill battle?? That's got to be the understatement of 2017. He's not going to get squat for the next 4 years, because even if they regained control of the House and Senate in 2018 (I think unlikely), Trump will veto anything they send to him.

I am surprised that Dems still haven't learned that attacking guns and gun rights is part of the reason Trump won. Looks like they want to double-down on stupid. Go ahead, keep poking the bear, it would be interesting to see 8 years of Trump instead of only 4.

I just finished lunch with two fellow workers, we got to talking about guns and many other things. Turns out both voted for Hillary but were pro-gun...go figure.

I never gave 80% lowers much thought until the last year. I really want to buy a couple over the next year and stock up on things while I can. Just like etrain said. Get out in front of it before it is to late.

Now who wants to show me how to turn a 80% into a 100% :D

Pizza Party at etrains16 s, bring good Pizza, Root beer, and Paperweights! Will bring a drill press and cross vice and other stuff. Heck, we could have Pizza parties for 1911's Glocks, M-1 Carbines, Ak's, FAL's ect :):D:):D:):D:p

That's even worst. ATF states you cannt use , be taught, be shown, receive help , borrow tools, or anything to that matter. Back in Cali when the 80's started to hit the market, a local cnc machine guy use to charge for these so called 80% parties. He would let you walk over to his machine, square your lower in the vise, hit the button on the machine and it's done in the matter of minutes on the CNC.

He's not doing to well anymore....

Just be careful on that kind of party.

Everyone chips in to fund the hosts expenses as well as returning the facilities to the pre-party condition.

Not sure where you read that, I was told I could never sell, trade, let someone borrow or anything else to that matter with a 80% lower I have built.

No. You are free to do with that rifle whatever you want after it is completed. It is NOT a crime, felony, misdemeanor, violation, etc. Per the ATF's own info!

Agreed, the issue this cnc guy had was he was doing a lot, I mean A LOT of them.. some kid came home with a lower, parents went bat bubblegum crazy. A week later, i saw a bunch of government suvs parked outside of his shop, which was right next door to my shop..

But.............How in He!! would the ATF or any one else know? Just a group of friends watching a game that happens to be in the Garage near a drill press!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top