JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This should be a no-brainer, but knowing how congress works, I expect this to go no where. The SCOTUS has already pretty much told DC they can do whatever the hell they want to walk over the rights of anyone to carry a firearm. I seriously doubt that will change.

Maybe it's time to make D.C. just another suburb, subject to the laws of the state they are in. I wonder if that would change anything in D.C.?

Reading the article, seems at least the Republician legislators want all eligible citizens to have the right to carry concealed unimpeded... How refreshing to have legislators who understand the Constitution...

Hopefully, there'll be something good that'll come out of this. Would be nice to be able to carry interstate without worries... Only makes sense....

Reading the article, seems at least the Republician legislators want all eligible citizens to have the right to carry concealed unimpeded... How refreshing to have legislators who understand the Constitution...

Hopefully, there'll be something good that'll come out of this. Would be nice to be able to carry interstate without worries... Only makes sense....

I'd be willing to bet that this won't even get full support from the Republicans. Far too many of them have shown they don't care enough for issues like this. I think some only barely pass as pro-gun only to be sure they get re-elected. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I did read of at least one Republican that said carrying guns wasn't the answer and was opposed to expanding carry - can't remember his name, but how can we consider that to be a pro-gun legislator?

America needs to make a note of every single legislator that fails to support this bill, and, if possible, replace them with someone who would support it come the next election. They are not pro-gun or our friends if they decide our rights are to be further restricted.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top