JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... Agencies that fail to perform their duty in supplying timely information get hefty fines and the folks in charge are discharged. And possibly be brought up on criminal negligence charges. Period...

One potential problem, especially with personal criminal or civil liability, is that it will cause over-reporting even of things that don't really fit because it's simply the safer option, and thereby lead to confiscation from people who don't deserve to be tagged.

One potential problem, especially with personal criminal or civil liability, is that it will cause over-reporting even of things that don't really fit because it's simply the safer option, and thereby lead to confiscation from people who don't deserve to be tagged.
Which could be a real problem, and would not be acceptable. The issue is to avoid "over-reporting" while at the same time keeping those reporting responsible to report as well as report accurately, again without the over reporting pitfall.

It's a daisy chain without a doubt, but the patchwork of reporting or not reporting today cannot be allowed to continue. The source data is faulty, this the BGC is faulty. Garbage in garbage out...

I think we need mandatory sentencing on firearms crimes.

Steal a firearm: 5 years, used in a crime 10 years.

Straw purchase: 5 years, used in a crime 10 years.

Assault with a deadily weapon: 10 years

Murder: 20 year minimum

And no more Soros backed DA plea bargins.

How would the "National Reciprocity" work? Don't each individual state make its own rules regarding concealed carry?

How would the "National Reciprocity" work? Don't each individual state make its own rules regarding concealed carry?

It was touted to work like a drivers license and thats about as much as I had heard on that subject.

It was touted to work like a drivers license and thats about as much as I had heard on that subject.

I had heard that too. Then I may be getting old, but i thought I remember seeing something that the states still have the final say. Like some states are "shall issue", "may issue", etc. Just like some recognize other states, etc.

Just because "they" may be "negotiating" national reciprocity, that doesn't mean that the states will "abide" by it.

I don't see this "negotiation" going well for us. :oops:

NO!

There is NO more compromising the Second Amendment.
Every time gun owners and patriots have "compromised" we've ended up with less freedom in exchange for benevolently bestowed permissions and permits.

Pass nationwide reciprocity, deregulate silencers, reopen the registry to new machine-guns, put some teeth into the travel provisions of FOPA86, and then we'll talk about UBCs. (The answer to the talk is "no".) :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top