JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any idea what it might fit?

9E5416CE-BD77-4CC2-A8A1-CF994CD0F5F8.jpeg B19D27E9-336B-4C5C-9476-6D09C1334FC0.jpeg

Well, it WILL fit a .40 or .357 SP2022 but it MIGHT got a whole lotta things. Try jamming it in a bunch of mag wells with a hammer and give us a go/no go list

It's kind of bizarre they have SP2009 listed as it was a 9mm gun, the SP2340 being .40S&W and .357Sig, the 2gen SP2022 is available in all three cartridges. I wouldn't thing they would use a single mag for both 9mm and .40, weird. I wonder if that is a FU on their site?

Ok send me your pistols
Since reading magazines is difficult for certain people, those same people more than likely will have trouble filling out the 4473 it would take to do that without a bottle of two of whiteout and a mulligan. I'll politely decline your generous offer but I am looking forward to the results of your experiment

It's kind of bizarre they have SP2009 listed as it was a 9mm gun, the SP2340 being .40S&W and .357Sig, the 2gen SP2022 is available in all three cartridges. I wouldn't thing they would use a single mag for both 9mm and .40, weird. I wonder if that is a FU on their site?
FWIW
My CZ P01 mags are marked .40 on one side and 9mm on the other with corresponding round count.

Since reading magazines is difficult for certain people, those same people more than likely will have trouble filling out the 4473 it would take to do that without a bottle of two of whiteout and a mulligan. I'll politely decline your generous offer but I am looking forward to the results of your experiment
All I wanted to know is if anybody might know what gun it might fit. Didn't need your smart bubblegum answer ttsx, and anybody who would say something like that probably done it

That's obviously a magazine for the Colt SAA Peacemaker. If only they had gotten them into production sooner, Custer might have won at Little Big Horn, and we never would have known that Tecumseh made lawnmower engines.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top