JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well if you put a tarp down next time to catch the brass, you can be pretty positive it's you if you find another one.
As a matter of fact, I made a 'roll-yer-own' catch bag out of an old mesh dive bag. I'm going to duct tape it to my forearm on the gun hand and see how that works. (long pause) Rethinking that a bit, I'll put it on a tripod next to the bench instead.

Found some too...

IMG_0019.JPG

Only two rounds? Hrm, my conclusions may be off and maybe you grabbed some brass from another gun.

I would suspect that too.

You know how it goes...at most public ranges, brass from other's are all over the place. Even without trying too hard, on some days you might go home with more brass than you came with and on some days you might end up a little short.

As you said you bought cheap Blazer brass ammo. Maybe, a guy with an HK fluted chamber (MP5, SP89 or whatever) also likes cheap ammo too. Who would have thought that would be possible?

Aloha, Mark

Blazers??

Win headstamp. Streaks wipe off easily but the scratches remain on the brass. I'm sure two hours in the media will make it forget it was fired in that gun.

Took me a while to find it after I dumped it into my orphan brass pile. While sizing and depriming today's orphans it popped out.
IMG_0028.JPG

Edit:
I found another, with WC headstamp. Same as above.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top