JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I, like probably everyone else on this forum frequent other gun forums too. There is a person on Armslist who posts all kinds of ammo at pretty good prices. He does everything by email, no phone calls and will only meet with you in a public place. I have been tempted to buy some, but I am afraid it might be stolen ammo. Anyone have any dealings with this person? Something about it raises red flags with me.

is this factory ammo? or is it reloaded stuff? Is it possible he's just as paranoid as some of the folks here? And doesn't want anyone he doesn't know have knowledge of his address or what ever.

If I were having even minor success selling items anonymously that's about what I would do to ensure my own security and avoid spam calls. If you're concerned, bring a friend or a lot of friends. I am lucky to only have one persistent telemarketer at a time which are fun to toy with. Always meet in a public place, this is in your favor. If it's fishy enough to concern you, post up links.

I dont think its paranoid. I imagine he feels that if he is really known, he may be robbed or worse. I imagine there could be firearm sales where the buyer simply put a round into the weapon he just bought and get his money back. I am just happy 90% of the people are pretty decent folks.

I don't buy or sell ANYTHING at my place of residence. I meet up with people far too often, eventually it may catch up to me. Public place ONLY for anything gun related. I also buy/sell/trade a lot of high end car items. If I can i try to minimize people coming to my house for that too..... too many people out there scoping you out, ready for that weekend fishing trip you've been waiting all year for...

Is dude sketch in my mind? Not at all.

HEY You can never be to careful & out in a Public place is good , but I checked his posts and he does go thru allot of ammo and like Mark W said he is a little high, Probably buying at a good price and flipping for a small profit.

Well, for what it's worth, I bought 1000 rounds 223 from him last week. It's true, he only emails, and only meets at one place, an albertsons in se Portland actually, haha.

But he was personable when I met him, arrived on time, and made a nice pleasant fast deal for 1000 rounds AE factory ammo, 4 canteens, and a GI pack for 340 , find me that deal on your doorstep and I'll take it.

He's definitely cautious, probably I should be more like him in the future to avoid problems with people knowing my location, etc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top