JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I received this lower receiver for my birthday from my fellow team members. They had it transferred to me. It's a stripped billet 223/556 lower receiver with roll marks indicating "Guardian Tactical" and "Lynnwood, WA." Totally awesome gift as I love local products.

Now I'd like to buy a stripped billet upper receiver to mate with the lower so I'm trying to figure out who produced the lower receiver for Guardian Tactical. If I can figure out that mystery, I will be able to purchase an upper that should be an optimal match.

Thus far, an exhaustive internet search has led me to believe that the Guardian Tactical lower receiver was produced by Intacto Arms. They are out of Boise, Idaho. Compare the pictures of my receiver with the (very few) pictures of the Intacto Arms 223/556 receivers. Do you think I nailed it? Do you have a better guess?

Intacto Arms Link: Intacto Arms - Boise Gun Store, Gunsmithing & Cerakote

My Guardian Tactical (of Lynwood, Washington) receiver pictures.

kehiqc.jpg

fz24ja.jpg

apblhz.jpg

legr7.jpg

30c3t6d.jpg

Nice billet lower. I like the reinforced trigger guard area. If the billet lower is within specs and that cool billet upper also is within such they should go together exactly. Do both have other reinforced areas? Enjoy.

hundreds of builds uncounted rebuilds

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads