JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am posting this in the discussion forum since this is unlikely a deal but more of a mystery.

I received an email from Sportsman's listing this rifle as available to Loyalty Club Members for $599.99: Windham Weaponry MPC-RF 7.62mm NATO 16in Black Semi Automatic Rifle - 30+1 Rounds - Item# 1534368

The photo is obviously an AR15 platform rifle and the part number does not match up with any 7.62 NATO rifle that Windham manufactures. I called the 82nd store and they were helpless to explain so I called the 1-800 number and talked with an order person. I explained that either the photo is wrong (unlikely) or the caliber description and part number is wrong (more likely). I told them I would order the rifle if it is in fact a 7.62 NATO AR10 platform rifle but I wanted confirmation before placing my order. She is going to call me back with in 24hrs. My guess it is probably this rifle that is $599.99: Windham Weaponry MPC Rifle - Item# 1313405

Or the Windham Weaponry folks are geniuses and figured out how to stuff 308 in to AR15 platform and mags:)

A man can always hope! A 7.62 Windham rifle for $600 would be a pretty good deal.

7.62x39 in the first link
They updated the page. The link originally said 7.62 NATO. Here is screen shot of email they sent me: Screenshot_20190729-150911.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top