JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a 21 yr old young man working the walk in parts counter at the Portland area Potter Webster store.
The company sells trailer parts and I was in there the Monday before the 4th.
When I arrived a couple of guys followed me in with boat trailer bearings burnt up and were parked on the side of the freeway.
I let them go ahead of me as I wasn't in any hurry.
The kids name was Gavin and I watched him hustle through the warehouse at a full run helping these guys get back on the road.
There was an older counter guy behind the same counter more interested in eating the free pizza the company had delivered for the customers enjoyment.
When my turn finally came around, the kid had me follow him into the warehouse to pull my trailer parts and I had a chance to talk to him.
He was the most squared away and polite young man that I've met in a long time.
I asked him if he just got out of the military and he told he hadn't, that's just the way he likes to work.
If I wasn't retired from custom residential remodeling, I would have seriously tried to hire this kid away from that company.
I always worked alone, as I couldn't find that 110% effort in a young man that wanted to learn the trade.
My neighbor just informed me that he knows the general manager and I'm going to have him relay my positive customer transaction that I received and I hope they give that kid a raise, as he's 1 in a million.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top