JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sheriff Tom Bosenko voted most 2A Friendly Sheriff in California ( Shasta County gives out Second most CCW s in State and he is very cooperative with the Local BLM & Club Gun Ranges and NRA /CPRA Dinners /events and regions Funshows . I always show him my latest Retro M16/AR15 builds or AK/AKM at my tables ...

Now see, I would have guessed it would have been Tim Muller in Linn county. Least its good to see we have atleast 2 good eggs here.

Oh.. in Commiefornia.. oh.. ick.. never mind my post then.

Last Edited:
I don't see any reason to celebrate a polished turd. A turd, no matter how polished it is, is still a turd.

:s0047::s0001: How many Police chiefs do you know who are openly 2A there Solvent? Or are you against ALL LEO'S? Sheriff's are who I'd want to come and aid in an armed dispute.:s0109:
I will almost always stand with the police during a dispute, so by no means am I anti-police. That said, celebrating employee of the month at Dachau is just that, you're still in Dachau.

No, I don't know any pro gun LEO's in Portland, for the most part, they don't exist, and for the most part, they don't exist in kommifornia. I'm not saying give up your fight, but when you're talking trying to convince kommifornia to be pro gun, you might as well be talking to Obama.

Sorry to piss in your Cheerios....

I don't see any reason to celebrate a polished turd. A turd, no matter how polished it is, is still a turd.
I was referring to kommifornia and their anti gun stance as the polished turd, not the one sheriff in the state that's pro gun.

Sheriff Tom Bosenko voted most 2A Friendly Sheriff in California ( Shasta County gives out Second most CCW s in State and he is very cooperative with the Local BLM & Club Gun Ranges and NRA /CPRA Dinners /events and regions Funshows . I always show him my latest Retro M16/AR15 builds or AK/AKM at my tables ...
I saw that in the paper today, he and his predecessor who's name escapes me have been good supporters for us.

(Yes I live in OR but I'm down visiting this week.

Nothing about Commiefornia is 2nd amendment friendly. 10 round AR's with bullet buttons, and other than revolvers just about anything that isn't a 1911 holds too many rounds. Oh and the don't have reciprocity with any other states! The smartest thing any gun loving person can do is move out of their to a gun friendly state until Pelosi & Di-Fi are finally exposed for the frauds they are.

Nothing about Commiefornia is 2nd amendment friendly. 10 round AR's with bullet buttons, and other than revolvers just about anything that isn't a 1911 holds too many rounds. Oh and the don't have reciprocity with any other states! The smartest thing any gun loving person can do is move out of their to a gun friendly state until Pelosi & Di-Fi are finally exposed for the frauds they are.

Well it sure ain't Wa or Oregon that are gun friendly anymore!!!!

So because you're from Portland we should tar you with that brush too, right?
After Satan finished torturing a handful of kommifornians, he took a massive dump. This dump was no ordinary dump, it was wet, juicy and smelled of putrid death; this is the story of the formation of Portland.

Now picture yourself in a 5star hotel for a ball. The hotel is the state of Oregon, everybody is dressed to impress, the women have pearls and the men are all in tuxedos. Now, in the middle of the ballroom, there's a massive pile of excrement, with a few other piles trailing off. The massive pile of black death is Portland, and the smaller piles are Eugene, Salem, Ashland, etc. No matter what the finely dressed guests try to do, there's always that stinking pile of Portland.

Now as you close in on the massive pile of excrement, you'll see that it's actually made up of smaller pieces, as you zoom in on one particular piece, you find that someone had polished it to a mirror finish. This finely polished piece of poo is the award for being the most gun friendly sheriff. It's a fine work of art, but it's still just a small piece of a pile of excrement that would make a bull mastiff blush on Sunday.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads