Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

My New shotty in action! Check er out:)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by glockguy, Feb 20, 2009.

1. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

2. yotehunter

yotehunter north west Active Member

lookin good

3. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Now you just need to teach her to lean forward :D

and aim :p

4. Yester

Yester Troutdale Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I agree with PhysicsGuy :) but good job get the girl out!!! Your already one step ahead of me ;)

5. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I do have photographic evidence of my wife holding a mossberg 500. Now if I could just talk her into shooting it............

6. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

:laugh: They way she was leaning back, I kept waiting to see if it knocked her on her butt.

Good job though getting her out to "play". :thumbup:

7. Sawdust

Sawdust Bull Mountain(Tigard), OR Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Good job. Now just work these "family time" trips into your routine so you'll never have to get "clearance" to head out.

8. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Great job teachin her to shoot that scatter gun. Better stay on her good side now. :D

9. glockguy

Yea I wasn't to worried about her "Stance" I just wanted her to shoot it lol...Im goin to look for a rail system for it today.. So Far I went to Corvallis To get one.. and the Pump Replacement they had was Supposedly for my Gun but once it was on it wouldn't budge it was to tight a fit! GRRRRRR Soo Im off to check out another gun shop.. Any Ideas? Id rather not order one off line.. unless i gotta

10. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Most of the foregrips for pumps are meant to fit both the 870 and 500, so you sometimes have to remove a tab, or do a little sanding to get it to fit.

11. glockguy

Yeaaa well my day was a total bust.... I talked to the gunsmith around here and hes gonna put a rail on the pump i already got for me... for like 20 bucks... Soo im just gonna do that... i dont need 3 rails just one big enough for my light:) Sooo any suggestions on a decent priced light?

12. CharlesAFerg

CharlesAFerg Beaverton Active Member

Have a bit more patience with her and take a bit more time for her to show you she can shoot it. Otherwise she'll blow it off and say,"yea, that was fun, but..."
    ..It can't be comfortable for her to shoot that way. Great job on getting her out there, but you know what I'm talking about. Keep at it.

13. borrowedsig

borrowedsig Lincoln, Nebraska Active Member

yeah check out the chick on the video next to this one. Lilia stepanova. i think im in love.

Matt

P.S. Nice shotty, my wife shoots mine all the time she shot 00 buck last time ;). she is hardcore.

14. wakeadrian

wakeadrian Beaverton Member

I just started shooting my husband's Mossberg 500 last week. My shoulder is SO sore!:laugh:

And her stance does need work. However, when I was at Brown's camp last week, there was a woman there shooting a pistol. (I tried getting a picture, but other people kept getting in my way) No joke, she was shooting with her legs crossed and back arched -much- farther than your woman!
    (picture part A of this picture and leaned very far back: http://www.prevention.com/images/cma/rev_up_walk01.jpg)