JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea I wasn't to worried about her "Stance" I just wanted her to shoot it lol...Im goin to look for a rail system for it today.. So Far I went to Corvallis To get one.. and the Pump Replacement they had was Supposedly for my Gun but once it was on it wouldn't budge it was to tight a fit! GRRRRRR Soo Im off to check out another gun shop.. Any Ideas? Id rather not order one off line.. unless i gotta

Yea I wasn't to worried about her "Stance" I just wanted her to shoot it lol...Im goin to look for a rail system for it today.. So Far I went to Corvallis To get one.. and the Pump Replacement they had was Supposedly for my Gun but once it was on it wouldn't budge it was to tight a fit! GRRRRRR Soo Im off to check out another gun shop.. Any Ideas? Id rather not order one off line.. unless i gotta

Most of the foregrips for pumps are meant to fit both the 870 and 500, so you sometimes have to remove a tab, or do a little sanding to get it to fit.

Yeaaa well my day was a total bust.... I talked to the gunsmith around here and hes gonna put a rail on the pump i already got for me... for like 20 bucks... Soo im just gonna do that... i dont need 3 rails just one big enough for my light:) Sooo any suggestions on a decent priced light?

Have a bit more patience with her and take a bit more time for her to show you she can shoot it. Otherwise she'll blow it off and say,"yea, that was fun, but..."
..It can't be comfortable for her to shoot that way. Great job on getting her out there, but you know what I'm talking about. Keep at it.

I just started shooting my husband's Mossberg 500 last week. My shoulder is SO sore!:s0114:

And her stance does need work. However, when I was at Brown's camp last week, there was a woman there shooting a pistol. (I tried getting a picture, but other people kept getting in my way) No joke, she was shooting with her legs crossed and back arched -much- farther than your woman!
(picture part A of this picture and leaned very far back: <broken link removed> )

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top