JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I purchased this funnel kit about a month ago.
Master Funnel Kit – Area 419
I have loaded several different calibers with it and I am very impressed. It is pretty spendy but it is really nice and works quite well. Just thought I would share.
Thanks for sharing. I've long touted the usefulness of a long drop tube. When combined with a swirling motion, you can get a lot more of the stick type powders into the case. I've got a cheap Frankfort arsenal one, but it does the job just fine :)

The plastic RCBS one was giving me problems for several different cases. 22 hornet was a pain, and 338 lapua would lose powder since the fit was not very good. It took me quite a while to pull the trigger on the purchase. It's a lot of money for a funnel.

I also bought a couple of drop tubes. I didn't realize the difference they would make when trying to cram a bunch of retumbo in a case.

I would think if one loaded many calibers on a single stage press that this funnel system would be an asset to their reloading bench.
Good luck. ;)
I upgraded to a Lee turret press with powder drops on each head for 40S&W &.223 & will soon be adding 300 BLK to the mix.

I use a plastic funnel that I believe came with my Lyman kit. It does an OK job, but I'll bet this one's a lot better.
(for that price it ought to be!)

Nice piece, but I doubt I'll step up.

I bought the MTM funnel kit from Midway a year or two back because I was having trouble with powder leaking around the cases on my 22-250 rounds I still load on my single stage. It worked well enough to accomplish the mission. As Orygun says, this is no doubt better, but I probably will put my reloading money elsewhere.

When I am measuring powder for each case, I pull the plastic drop tube from my uniflow and tape it to the bottom of a standard kitchen funnel... works really well for all size cases.

RC_09028_UniflowPowderMeasureDropTube_L.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads