JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have been looking around for a new 9mm for a while now, originally wanted to get a Ruger but then started looking at a Taurus. I ended up going to the gun shop and getting a Springfield Armory XD9 ! love it ! Now if I could only find some ammo !!!!! It's time to accessorize.....

XD 9 IS a great choice.... I bought one myself. A great handy, light, yet serious piece, with some features I really liked, and for a very reasonable price (Cabelas had them on sale for $429 with coupon, I had points to redeem, put it on the Cabelas club card, no payments no interest until next Dec..... sweet deal. I also was impressed by their fit and finish, quality of workmanship, that sort of thing. I'd highly recommend anyone in search of a pistol in that category at least go take a look at them.

I've since discovered the old Browning Hi Powers, which I think are a far sweeter pistol.... but for a carry in the car, or stashed home defense, the XD is a great choice.... something happens to that one, I can go get another without breaking the bank...... won;t cry too hard if it goes away. Now, some of the nice unusual BHP's, that would be a horse of a nuther color......

This XD9 is awesome ! Took it out on Sunday for the first time & it ate everything i put in it, 3 different types of ammo with no failures of any kind. Even rapid fire it didnt even hiccup, now my search begins for a good laser & a holster. Any suggestions ?

I just ordered a shark skin belt and a IWB/OWB holster from
Littlebearholsters.com. Talk with David Galloway, he has very reasonable pricing for quality leather holsters.
Plus you can signup for a free holster and maybe win like I did.

JBPDXOR

For the money, I think XD's are the best thing going right know. Great gun that will hold it's own with guns twice as expensive. Reliable, simple, safe, comfortable, lots of accessories available, simply can't go wrong with one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top