JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing comes to mind as I read about your first outing with the new build. How well are the moving parts lubricated? When I buy/build a new firearm just before I take it out the first time I like to disassemble it and make sure it is well lubricated. Like said before new guns/parts can require a little break in. I try to keep my stuff really lubed up and clean after every outing, especially when they are brand new. After all the "high spots" are knocked off, I think a little lighter maybe less lube is required? I love this stuff called "GunButter" it is easy to apply with the needle type applicator and penetrates well. Do some reading on barrel break in also, then chose your method. I think there is something to be gained there, but everyone has their own ideas on that. Enjoy!

I basically read to keep things nice and wet but not dripping, so that's how I ran it. For my other guns I usually clean and lube with hotshot or clp, this time around I decided to go with a non spray and hopefully non leaking lube lol I went to the local store looking for slip2000 but ended up with Battleborn HP pro oil by breakthrough clean tech

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top