JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My elderly aunt was walking down a sidewalk, alone, when she was knocked to the ground, being struck from behind, by a young male who said "Get out of the way" and then ran-off. She is in hospital having received a steel rod in her femur and will be convalescing for several months

That is truly horrible, monstrously evil behavior. I hope your aunt can recover. This world makes less and less sense to me the longer I live.

I scooped an elderly woman up as she was getting ready to take tumble on an escalator a few years back at PDX airport. I saw it happening like it was in slow motion and I just caught her in time. It would have eaten me up inside if I wouldn't have caught her.

I can't imagine it even occurring to someone to intentionally harm someone like that, let alone acting on it. I don't know how a person could live with something like that.

Ughhhhh. Not cool.

I'm sure all of the Northwest Firearms community sends speedy recovery (be it thoughts or prayers).

I also wish your aunt a speedy recovery.
Sure hope that "young male" who did this ends up falling down a well with no Lassie to recuse him.
Well , not really. But damn what the Hell is wrong with some folks?!
Andy

I hope she recovers quickly. I'm so sorry to hear that!

On the flip side, I hope the damn punk that did it gets much worse in return. Chicken sh!t spineless little ba$tard!

I, too, hope she recovers quickly.
The attitude of many people makes me wonder what the heck went wrong...

I'd like to think that dude gets what's coming to him and that justice is dealt harshly.

Jeez... what city/town did this occur in? Speedy recovery to your Aunt!

The reason stuff like this is occurring more and more is because "the world shall wax worse and worse"... evil grows more bold as good men/women who'll stand against it (and dam the civil/"criminal" lawsuits) get more difficult to find. o_O

Very sorry to hear about this. I pray for her speedy recovery.

I never even considered doing something like this as a youth....
This punk will get what's coming to him, all in time!

My thoughts and prayers are with your aunt!

I am seeing a lot of nihilism with the Grand Theft Auto crowd of twentysomethings nowadays. Beating up old ladies in the videogame opens up a slippery slope that spills into the real world for some.

But I still prefer to believe that most people are good. It's that 1% you need to worry about

Blessings upon your poor aunt! I hope she recovers completely and quickly!:)

And, I also hope the cowardly little betard that attacked her gets his in a double measure!:mad:

OP, give Auntie a quality walking stick. Something that will break knee caps or whatever else when she spots the low life again.
Tell Auntie, as she beats the living hell out of him, to scream real loud to let everyone around she's being attacked.

Dang man, I'm really sorry and angry to hear of this.
I can't fathom how someone can be so absent of conscience that they can pick on defenseless people.
Makes you want to get a posse together.

That little soul-less POS will probably end up in prison sooner or later and I wish him many painful nights together with his new pal bubba.

I wish her a speedy recovery, and peaceful days from here on out.

Man I hate people.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR