JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My elderly aunt was walking down a sidewalk, alone, when she was knocked to the ground, being struck from behind, by a young male who said "Get out of the way" and then ran-off. She is in hospital having received a steel rod in her femur and will be convalescing for several months
Sorry to hear that. Hope she recovers quickly.

I saw this thread when it was posted but it made me so angry that I decided not to comment.

At the least I would like to wish your aunt a speedy recovery and as little pain as possible.

Nothing to say about a POS that hasn't been posted already:mad:

I saw this post when it hit the forum. I started to respond, then backed out.
The good for nothing POS that does something of this nature, needs to be made an example in society.
There's no call, nor reason for this type of disrespect. PERIOD.

OP, get Auntie an equalizer. A walking stick perhaps. Something that will BREAK knee caps.
Get her on the ready to immobilize the dirt bag next time she spots him.
When she smacks the sh!t, tell her to yell, "I'm being attacked" Make it known to bystanders .
Tell her to BEAT the living daylights out of the assailant.

Scum of the society...effin A

A bang stick with a 12ga 00buck. Damn sharks.

Wanting to hurt a stranger just for the fun of it is beyond my comprehension. Prayers sent for fast and complete healing.
I dont know this punk but I have a great desire to hurt him based on his own actions. He will get his in time. There are certain times that it is better not to know such as when someone poisoned my dog to break into my ho me. My conscience takes a back seat when someone comes to hurt mine.

My thoughts are with your aunt. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
One day that POS is gonna hit somebody that doesn't go down.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top