JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am free EVERY day at the moment:p All my fishing buddies got domesticated and need permission from the wife to take a dump much less fish.

I'll tell ya, if I had a car, id be on a river, lake or pond somewhere.. Its really the only thing I like better then shooting:eek:
Hit me up if you want to meet up sometime. I would be open to pick you up and learn a few spots down in your area.

Hit me up if you want to meet up sometime. I would be open to pick you up and learn a few spots down in your area.
There were a few spots I used to go to when I was young, one was a slough off the Willamette where I caught crappie, bluegill, bass, ect ect, but I cant remember where it was, I am guessing willamette mission park. The other was St Louis ponds. The other places are a ways off, like Bluebacks on the Siletz, or steelhead there as well.

The way I figure it, if I wait for my friends to retire there ain't going to be no fish left to get you anywhere. I'll have caught em all...:eek::D

I think I'm pretty safe, with you being all the way over and up. :)

I gotta tell ya tho, I'm tired of everybody else giving the fish reports and me not going anywhere. Now the wife has seriously f'd up with a broken ankle that needs surgery at a specialty center that's 2.5hrs away!!! :oops::rolleyes::mad: Guess who's minding the household and doing all the chores, plus nursemaid, cook, and driver. Summer's over for this boy, all except the damn heat. :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top