JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am free EVERY day at the moment:p All my fishing buddies got domesticated and need permission from the wife to take a dump much less fish.

I'll tell ya, if I had a car, id be on a river, lake or pond somewhere.. Its really the only thing I like better then shooting:eek:
Hit me up if you want to meet up sometime. I would be open to pick you up and learn a few spots down in your area.

Hit me up if you want to meet up sometime. I would be open to pick you up and learn a few spots down in your area.
There were a few spots I used to go to when I was young, one was a slough off the Willamette where I caught crappie, bluegill, bass, ect ect, but I cant remember where it was, I am guessing willamette mission park. The other was St Louis ponds. The other places are a ways off, like Bluebacks on the Siletz, or steelhead there as well.

The way I figure it, if I wait for my friends to retire there ain't going to be no fish left to get you anywhere. I'll have caught em all...:eek::D

I think I'm pretty safe, with you being all the way over and up. :)

I gotta tell ya tho, I'm tired of everybody else giving the fish reports and me not going anywhere. Now the wife has seriously f'd up with a broken ankle that needs surgery at a specialty center that's 2.5hrs away!!! :oops::rolleyes::mad: Guess who's minding the household and doing all the chores, plus nursemaid, cook, and driver. Summer's over for this boy, all except the damn heat. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top