JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:eek: Is the Lars Larson show considered music?

Yes, along with nails on a chalk board. :s0114: Nah. Only sometimes. I listen to him if I'm in the car or working outside. I'm like my father. He always had the beat up, paint splatter stained battery operated transistor radio going when he worked listening to talk radio.

To @DavidLattin , I pretty much only listen to music when I'm reloading. Either REAL classic country. That's pre '80s stuff, '50s-'60s is great. Or Golden Oldies/Bee-Bop. Once in a while I'll tell Alexa to play me some CCR, Blood Sweat and Tears, Moody Blues, Eddie Arnold even, while I'm working around the house.

Countryside music mostly, all of it.
From the 50s to current.
Except that chick Keith urban.

I listen alot to rock (not into the grunge scene from the late 90s-early 2000s)

I listen to hip hop and rap but mostly the 90s through mid 2000s.

Oldies, classical, R&B, pop, pretty much a little of everything.

Don't you know there's only two kinds of music Rock & Roll!!!

20180823_183410.jpg

I listen to metal, some punk, and hardcore. Also a fan of Celtic folk, classical and bluegrass. Don't like pop, modern country and a lot of alternative. It's a personal problem.

Classic Rock, my hero Jimi, but lots of others. Spencer Davis Group with Stevie Winwood, Traffic, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, etc... No Beatles!

Blues, esp Stevie Ray Vaughan
Chicago Blues, Paul Butterfield etc
Memphis blues, Charlie Musselwhite, etc
British Blues, John Mayall, Ten Years After, etc. List of British blues musicians - Wikipedia ... I don't understand why they included bands like Cream, Led Zeppelin, or Rolling Stones, British yes but rock primarily. Tho Clapton did a lot of blues later on and Cream's version of Born Under a Bad Sign was killer!

British Guitar bands from the 60s-70s, Jeff Beck, Yardbirds, etc.

1990-2010 Country, the old stuff don't do it for me, the latest fusion/rapcrap country drives me nuts! Why do Blake and Kelly keep saying "We need this in Country Music"... NOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOO!!

Modern Barbershop Quartets
Some Easy Listening that the wife tunes into on The Blend on XM

For me it is Country 90% of the time since we live one and a half hours from Nashville - Country Music City USA. The other 10% is based on the mood I am in. I do like some Gospel and other types of music. Basically I like most music except for Hard Rock and Rap which I can not stand!:eek:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top