JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Mom got me backstage and I got to meet Marty Robbins. He shook my 7yr old hand, took a request, and because he was a gentleman and I a child, he dedicated Big Iron to me, but he changed the lyric to "an orange on his lip".

Total class.

Also, when I heard about Neil I was at work. I work with my 26 yr old daughter. We saw RUSH twice, including the final tour. I knew what I was watching, and my daughter knew this week when I shut my office door to just come in quietly and we had a private moment.

I haven't cried that hard since Rich Mullins passed.

I saw them 5 times. :(

God's Speed, Professor.

Also, when I heard about Neil I was at work. I work with my 26 yr old daughter. We saw RUSH twice, including the final tour. I knew what I was watching, and my daughter knew this week when I shut my office door to just come in quietly and we had a private moment.

I haven't cried that hard since Rich Mullins passed.

I saw them 5 times. :(

God's Speed, Professor.
I lived across from Seattle in the 70's and also saw them 5 times. Seattle ws a big draw for rock concerts in those days and we just took the ferry over so we didn't have to try to park. Great stage band as well as a fantastic studio band. It was a sad day.:(

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top