JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is the set list from that September 30, 2017 show.

Setlist
SHARE SETLIST

1. Seven Bridges Road
    (Steve Young cover)
  2. Take It Easy
    (Deacon Frey on lead vocals)
  3. Take It to the Limit
    (Vince Gill on lead vocals)
  4. Tequila Sunrise
  5. Witchy Woman

6. One of These Nights

7. Lyin' Eyes
    (Vince Gill on leand vocals)
  8. Those Shoes

9. I Can't Tell You Why

10. Best of My Love

11. Love Will Keep Us Alive

12. Peaceful Easy Feeling
  13. The Last Resort

14. Already Gone
  15. In the City
    (Joe Walsh song)
  16. Heartache Tonight
  17. Life's Been Good
    (Joe Walsh song)
  18. New Kid in Town
  19. Life in the Fast Lane

20. Funk #49
    (James Gang cover)
  21. Hotel California

22. Encore:
  23. Rocky Mountain Way
    (Joe Walsh song)
  24. Desperado

When they started Seven Bridges Road accapella in the dark, it made my hair stand on end. Vince Gill was a great choice for them to add. I have the poster in storage and can't wait to get it out, and the set list and the picture of @Caveman Jim his wife and myself and my wife into a frame for the both of us.

My copy is locked on my dead phone along with 3 videos and countless pics of the show. I sure hope I can one day retrieve them.

Vince Gill and Timothy B Schmidt made an awesome duo, with their higher voices combining for a great sound. I wrote concert reviews for KGON radio back in those days, and was fortunate enough to have them published on their website and was interviewed on air several times after the Tom Petty concert and The Eagles concert.

I'd sure like to see those just to refresh my memories, got a link.:)

The set list should credit Timothy B Schmidt for the vocals on Love Will keep us Alive.

Here is some very early Vince Gill in Pure Prairie League.

Another Vince Gill video, see how many musicians you can identify in this video.

Vince, Eric Clapton, Sheryl Crow and Albert Lee.

Timothy B Schmidt

I was searching for that set list but I was unsuccessful. Thanks for sharing this with us.;)

Here is the set list from that September 30, 2017 show.

Setlist
SHARE SETLIST

1. Seven Bridges Road
    (Steve Young cover)
  2. Take It Easy
  3. Take It to the Limit
  4. Tequila Sunrise
  5. Witchy Woman

6. One of These Nights

7. Lyin' Eyes
    (Vince Gill on leand vocals)
  8. Those Shoes

9. I Can't Tell You Why

10. Best of My Love

11. Love Will Keep Us Alive

12. Peaceful Easy Feeling
  13. The Last Resort

14. Already Gone
  15. In the City
    (Joe Walsh song)
  16. Heartache Tonight
  17. Life's Been Good
    (Joe Walsh song)
  18. New Kid in Town
  19. Life in the Fast Lane

20. Funk #49
    (James Gang cover)
  21. Hotel California

22. Encore:
  23. Rocky Mountain Way
    (Joe Walsh song)
  24. Desperado

When they started Seven Bridges Road accapella in the dark, it made my hair stand on end. Vince Gill was a great choice for them to add. I have the poster in storage and can't wait to get it out, and the set list and the picture of @Caveman Jim his wife and myself and my wife into a frame for the both of us.

Vince Gill and Timothy B Schmidt made an awesome duo, with their higher voices combining for a great sound. I wrote concert reviews for KGON radio back in those days, and was fortunate enough to have them published on their website and was interviewed on air several times after the Tom Petty concert and The Eagles concert.

The set list should credit Timothy B Schmidt for the vocals on Love Will keep us Alive.

Here is some very early Vince Gill in Pure Prairie League.

That opening would have given me gooseflesh... good stuff.

WOWSERS! All the best songs! What a concert!!! Thanx for sharing!

BTW, I didn't know Vince Gill was in Pure Prarie League.... Amie is one of my favorite songs! Can't get it out of my head once it gets in there.

Just seen on Facebook...

Live Nation Concerts
Sponsored ·
JUST ANNOUNCED: Eagles are heading out in 2020 to perform their iconic "Hotel California" album LIVE in its entirety! Tickets go on sale 10/18 at 10am local.

Eagles
Sponsored ·
Eagles - Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit, with Deacon Frey and Vince Gill – are bringing their recent, highly acclaimed "Hotel California" performances on tour in 2020 with concerts in Atlanta, New York, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Each night's concert will feature a "Hotel California" set, with an accompanying orchestra and choir, followed by an additional set of the band's greatest hits. Tickets go on sale beginning Friday, October 18, at 10 AM local.
American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Monday, October 14, at 10 AM. A limited number of LaneOne Premium Packages will also be available, including amazing seats, transportation, preferred entrance, lounge access, commemorative laminate and more.
Learn more: eagles.com

Last Edited:
"Newly remastered, this is the definitive live performance of this giant architectonic hit. The audience consisted of only 300 hardcore fans imported for the filming. My suggestion for listening would be… later… late at night with a beverage or a bong hit and then full screen and ramp speakers up to warp factor five. "

@3:00 Pete cranks the amps to 11.

Last Edited:
I saw Arlo in Portland a long while back and he hates doing Alice's Restaurant in concert anymore. My wife's best friend is a member of a group that traveled with Arlo to Europe and down the Mississippi on a riverboat. They all keep in touch and are all friends of Arlo and family. She goes to the Carnegie Hall concert for Thanksgiving (actually Friday) every year. Supposedly this is the last one.

My wife and her friend saw him doing Alice's Restaurant where he forgot the words in the middle of the song. Neither his daughter or son could remember where he was in the song. That's when you know that it is time to quit doing the song.:rolleyes:

Thanksgiving tradition.

"Newly remastered, this is the definitive live performance of this giant architectonic hit. The audience consisted of only 300 hardcore fans imported for the filming. My suggestion for listening would be… later… late at night with a beverage or a bong hit and then full screen and ramp speakers up to warp factor five. "

@3:00 Pete cranks the amps to 11.

I hope that they do better on the Who remaster than the one they did for Pink Floyd's Dark Side of The Moon. I bought it when it came out and it was so bad that I destroyed it. It was as if the people doing the remaster had never heard the original. It was very poorly done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top