JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Mom got me backstage and I got to meet Marty Robbins. He shook my 7yr old hand, took a request, and because he was a gentleman and I a child, he dedicated Big Iron to me, but he changed the lyric to "an orange on his lip".

Total class.

Also, when I heard about Neil I was at work. I work with my 26 yr old daughter. We saw RUSH twice, including the final tour. I knew what I was watching, and my daughter knew this week when I shut my office door to just come in quietly and we had a private moment.

I haven't cried that hard since Rich Mullins passed.

I saw them 5 times. :(

God's Speed, Professor.

Also, when I heard about Neil I was at work. I work with my 26 yr old daughter. We saw RUSH twice, including the final tour. I knew what I was watching, and my daughter knew this week when I shut my office door to just come in quietly and we had a private moment.

I haven't cried that hard since Rich Mullins passed.

I saw them 5 times. :(

God's Speed, Professor.
I lived across from Seattle in the 70's and also saw them 5 times. Seattle ws a big draw for rock concerts in those days and we just took the ferry over so we didn't have to try to park. Great stage band as well as a fantastic studio band. It was a sad day.:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top