JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...from another O.T. thread -

Favorite is hard, but back in college, this one got played, a lot.

Living on the inside of the Quad, it got shared with everyone too. ;)

I did wear out a copy of The Wall on vinyl when that came out.

I hate remastered and Gold Recordings of my favorite albums (cd's). The problem is if I lose one, I end up on Ebay looking for the original and crossing my fingers. They sound like some teenager or disco fanatic who had never heard the original or seen them in concert.

If you didn't get my message - they suck.

I bought the Gold edition of Dark Side of the Moon and couldn't get through 20 seconds.

This works on a couple of levels, a little bit patriotic ...

... gun at 2:00+ ...

... a little bit how everyone else sees the Navy ... <ducking>

Some BTS (Behind the Scenes)

Last Edited:
I like some bluegrass stuff, '60's rock and folk and Celtic traditional Irish and Scottish ballads. I listen to a LOT of "classical"- Beethoven, Bach, Handel, Mussorgsky, Tchaikovsky, Wagner, Elgar, Liszt, SIbelius, Ravel... old "High Church" music, choruses, chants and hymns...and patriotic music- anthems new and old from many countries, European as well as USA-American.. Civil War music too... old US folk music. I also listen to a lot of I dunno what it's called- modern Euro nationalist stuff, most of the lyrics in German or Italian, some bordering on "headbanger", I guess... Schwarzer Engel, Heilung, Wolfnacht, Sahale, some Turk/middle eastern stuff- my Dad once threatened to disown me over my middle eastern tastes in tobacco, coffee and music- that branch of the family fought the Turks for hundreds of bloody years right up to our lifetimes...

What's this? Just what you happen to be listening to at the moment? 🤔

I guess I'll play....
(Not bad for a 40+yr old, hu)

But I get around....🍻

If you recognize any of these guys, you might be stuck in the 90s...I sure am. Everclear, The Offspring and Son Volt are on my list

20221016_213624.jpg 20230923_211738.jpg 20221218_211954.jpg

Rarely listen to music anymore, other than when I'm at the loading table. I go between golden Oldies, Big Band, Bee-Bop...
And love REAL Country....

Not a religious guy but thought this song was great.

Rarely listen to music anymore, other than when I'm at the loading table. I go between golden Oldies, Big Band, Bee-Bop...
And love REAL Country....

Not a religious guy but thought this song was great.

My guilty pleasure is watching AGT and The Voice with Dear Wife.
Anyway on the Voice 2 weeks ago, some 16 year old girl sang "I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart" and knocked it out of the park. She took the roof off the joint.
Enjoy

My guilty pleasure is watching AGT and The Voice with Dear Wife.
Anyway on the Voice 2 weeks ago, some 16 year old girl sang "I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart" and knocked it out of the park. She took the roof off the joint.
Enjoy
The gal is great. I didn't know any modern performers did that music any more. Seems she is a real talent, rather than those hacks the get made by the wealthy into so called "Music Stars". Winners of American Idol, for instance. But the reason I refuse to watch those shows anymore is more fluff and yammering by the hosts instead of the contestant talent. That video for instance, the hosts spend more time talking than the talent performing. Dancing with the Stars, American Idol to name a couple.

The gal is great. I didn't know any modern performers did that music any more. Seems she is a real talent, rather than those hacks the get made by the wealthy into so called "Music Stars". Winners of American Idol, for instance. But the reason I refuse to watch those shows anymore is more fluff and yammering by the hosts instead of the contestant talent. That video for instance, the hosts spend more time talking than the talent performing. Dancing with the Stars, American Idol to name a couple.
Can't argue your point about the inane banter, and I really only watch the auditions to see if anyone really different or great shows up, like this young lady who was both.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top