JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Going to see Journey in a few weeks. Bummed that Billy Idol dropped out of the show. Even more pissed that they replaced him with Toto. On a planet with 9,000,000,000 literally nobody likes Toto but some bonehead thought they would be a good replacment. Going to see Roger Waters and The Who later this year. Already spent too much on concert tickets, but hoping my wife won't get too upset when I buy Alice In Chains/Breaking Benjamin & Bush tickets then sneak off to see Primus….Worst part of the Rona was the cancellation of live music
I'd totally see Toto over Billy Broad (aka Idol). :)

Going to see Journey in a few weeks. Bummed that Billy Idol dropped out of the show. Even more pissed that they replaced him with Toto. On a planet with 9,000,000,000 literally nobody likes Toto but some bonehead thought they would be a good replacment. Going to see Roger Waters and The Who later this year. Already spent too much on concert tickets, but hoping my wife won't get too upset when I buy Alice In Chains/Breaking Benjamin & Bush tickets then sneak off to see Primus….Worst part of the Rona was the cancellation of live music
Same here regarding Toto. Great musicians, and their guitarist, Steve Lukather, is a world-class shredder like few others. Still... meh (for me anyway).

Sorry you'll miss Billy Idol. His guitar guy, Steve Stevens, if he's still with him, is (IMHO) infinitely more listenable - a freaking rock monster.

March 21st, 1952 Rock N Roll

https://issuesinsights.com/2022/03/21/freed-at-last/

" If among the 25,000 who attended the world's first rock and roll concert 70 years ago this month, you did not hear much music. Rock and roll's official coming out party on March 21, 1952 at Cleveland Arena ended during the first set. The overflow crowd stormed the venue (capacity: 10,000) causing the police to bring the night to an abrupt end. "

Weren't we talking about More Cowbell ... I didn't know this:
". On air, Freed was a fountain of urban patois and he embellished songs with a cowbell and a telephone directory he used as a drum. "

There was another thread today where I was reminded of Korea Town in Los Angeles.

I used to go to LA every summer. Of course, things change. So anyway, I was looking around on YouTube searching for maybe a possible new summer vacation destination with GOOD FOOD possibilities.

I came across this.....

and this
but even this could/will do.

Yeah.....it must be because I'm hungry right now.

Aloha, Mark

PS......Vacation-wise.....the GF is still holding out for S. Korea or Japan.

...from another O.T. thread -

Favorite is hard, but back in college, this one got played, a lot.

Living on the inside of the Quad, it got shared with everyone too. ;)

I did wear out a copy of The Wall on vinyl when that came out.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top