JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Louis CK, a known sex offender??? Let's put on a few Cosby tapes too! :p;)
Understood, but, this bit was funny before all that came out, and is still hilarious.
Do you still listen to led Zeppelin or Ted Nugent?
And, in no way defending Cosby or CK, you show me a well adjusted comedian, and Ill show you one that isn't funny.

Last Edited:
Understood, but, this bit was funny before all that came out, and is still hilarious.
Do you still listen to led Zeppelin or Ted Nugent?
And, in no way defending Cosby or CK, you show me a well adjusted comedian, and Ill show you one that isn't funny.

Never listened to Led... don't like em. The lead guitar is way over-rated and unimaginative. Ted Nugent.... hmm, i've seen some hunting shows and interviews. Did he come up with those TED Talks???

But why do you ask, something wrong with listening to Led and Ted? It's not like supporting people that engage in sexual assault... Say, Al Franken, or Tony Robbins, Chris Brown, Neil deGrasse Tyson, David Letterman, Morgan Freeman, R. Kelly, Tom Brokaw, Charlie Rose, Ryan Seacrest, Scott Baio, David Copperfield, Kevin Spacey, and Matt Lauer, Bill Clinton, et al.

Never listened to Led... don't like em. The lead guitar is way over-rated and unimaginative. Ted Nugent.... hmm, i've seen some hunting shows and interviews. Did he come up with those TED Talks???

But why do you ask, something wrong with listening to Led and Ted? It's not like supporting people that engage in sexual assault... Say, Al Franken, or Tony Robbins, Chris Brown, Neil deGrasse Tyson, David Letterman, Morgan Freeman, R. Kelly, Tom Brokaw, Charlie Rose, Ryan Seacrest, Scott Baio, David Copperfield, Kevin Spacey, and Matt Lauer, Bill Clinton, et al.
Maybe they were never formally charged (like CK), but, reportedly, both Jimmy page and Ted were big fans of underage girls, with Ted (reportedly) having sex with his adopted daughter.
Ted admits it himself; here

Goes as far as getting parental approval in many cases.
My point is that this kind of behavior is likely more widespread than anyone likely knows, and if I thought someone was funny or had good music before I found out that they were a terrible person, my opinion of them as a person may change, while my opinion of what they have created may not.

Maybe they were never formally charged (like CK), but, reportedly, both Jimmy page and Ted were big fans of underage girls, with Ted (reportedly) having sex with his adopted daughter.
Ted admits it himself; here

Goes as far as getting parental approval in many cases.
My point is that this kind of behavior is likely more widespread than anyone likely knows, and if I thought someone was funny or had good music before I found out that they were a terrible person, my opinion of them as a person may change, while my opinion of what they have created may not.

Epstein

I don't support criminal behavior, no matter who does it. That especially includes monetary support via watching their TV show, newscasts, or YouTube vids.... all of those things funnel $$ back to the creator via licensing rights, views, etc... nope, not gonna do it.

To get this thread back on topic, last Friday I saw Mumford & Sons at the Gorge. Excellent venue and Mumford sounds as good live as they do on the radio.

Live from your own living room.;)
I enjoy sitting at my desktop with the headphones on listening to my favorite R&R late at night or early in the AM when the sandman is elsewhere. Sometimes I think he forgets where I live.....o_O:eek:o_O:eek:

I listen when the wife is gone. Then I can turn up the volume.

No sandman problems for me... I take Gabapentin for neuropathy, so I'm pretty much out of it all night except for trips to the head. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top