JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to stay current with all the new dance moves of today's teens..

E4278C2C-9BFB-45CF-890B-E961089BE373.gif

When I was in the service in Colorado Springs almost every weekend we would make a pilgrimage to Denver or Boulder to go to concerts.
I'd already seen these guys years earlier back in the South but it seemed that they were on another plane with their onstage showmanship. They were touring with Molloy Hatchet & was true an excellent show!!!!

I saw the Molly Hatchet with the Outlaws three times, awesome shows!

I saw the Molly Hatchet with the Outlaws three times, awesome shows!

Music and going to shows was a huge part of my life as a youngster. As I grew older, got married & kids, I had to give up the insatiable tug of being with tens of thousands other screaming concert goers.
My wife and I picked it back up to the last 4-5 years and even with my severe hearing impairment I pull out the hearing aid and relive the younger days.:D

Music and going to shows was a huge part of my life as a youngster. As I grew older, got married & kids, I had to give up the insatiable tug of being with tens of thousands other screaming concert goers.
My wife and I picked it back up to the last 4-5 years and even with my severe hearing impairment I pull out the hearing aid and relive the younger days.:D

Can't do it man... crowds just freak me, I be like a cat on the ceiling.

I got pushed into a mosh pit at a Metallica concert in my younger years. Scariest 3 minutes of my life getting out of that! Great concert though.

Jumped out of an airplane w/o a parachute... it ended too soon, but it was a nice flight tho!!! ;););)

Mosh pits weren't a thing when I went to concerts. Back in the day I was at the Whisky (A Go Go) every other week. The Troubadour once a month. The Anaheim Convention Center, The Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, The Mark Taper Forum, L.A. Colliseum (sp), two Newport Pop Festivals, and some places I've probably forgotten. I saw some really good classic rock bands of the day, but I can't do it any more. I wouldn't be able to get within 10 miles of a concert. Mosh pit... no thanx!!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads