JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...and sooo many more in my digital collection.

20180402_140244_zpsa85g2uca.jpg

Northward. This is great hard rock/metal. CD was released on 10/19/18

Got the cd today, it is awesome!!! Not a bad song on it.

Floor Jansen of Nightwish on vocals. Her resume' speaks for itself, she is truly a hard rock/metal goddess.

If you haven't heard of guitarist Jorn Viggo Lofstad, look him up. He is a phenomenal guitarist.

I listen to a wide range of music from classical composers, virtuosos, early blues only found on 78rpm, 1920s to current, throw in a gregorian chant here and there. I'm into vinyl, mainly 60s 70s rock, with all other musical tastes mixed in. I could post hundereds of examples on what I think is significant for each genre, but ill just post one. This band only made 54 unattainable pressings of this album, formed in 1968, heavy on the guitar fuzz, country, blues, rock backgrounds.

E513B707-B9BA-4E76-AE95-73A5DD7EECBC.jpeg

I was in a songwriter's group years ago with a fellow named Dave Carter. He was a genius with lyrics. A woman in the group challenged him to rhyme the word "orange". At the next meeting, he brought "The River Where She Sleeps". Sure enough, he'd come up with a rhyme for 'orange' and put it in that song.

Dave and Tracey were touring (with Joan Baez, I think) when he had a heart attack and died. Sure was sorry to see him go.

Here's "Red", a sad masterpiece of songwriting.

https://youtu.be/acfvf0JF_o

Last Edited:
TSO puts on a great show, we have been to three of their Christmas shows at the Rose Garden (MODA Center)
Yep, we go every year. If you ever get a chance to see their "Beethoven's Last Night" from which "The Dark" is taken it's a must see. Better than "Lost Christmas Eve".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top