JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been working on this, Lets collaborate on data to find classes etc. I have done research and found there trying to sell something. Now psu or pcc Had something But i let it go. There was a native woman at the cultural center who gave talks on this topic but that was years ago. Thank you.

Tasty!

Amanita_rubescens(Fr-mgw-03).jpg

Painful Death!

amanita_phalloides_gm2.jpg

Make sure whoever you're learning from is an expert and make sure you perfect your skills before going out and harvesting on your own. There is no "try a taste and see how you feel in a hour" it's try a taste and feel dead. I am not trying to discourage anyone, just don't pickup a book and think you're good to go, be sure to get some instruction.

Knowing which wild mushrooms can be eaten safely is a skill that few people have. It would be very advantageous to be able to find food that others pass up in a survival situation. (If things ever get bad enough to force us to forage to survive.)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top